The big strip farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlRlIlAlIlVlIlElIlNlIl, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I give it a week under a new name

2. No one is a "bad guy" here...just kinda a sad commentary on where KaW has ended up.

You think teja lost money? How much you think ATA will lose from this?

I think we are getting into the "devs need to change the mechs to prolong the game but won't do it" category kinda like EE.

I don't care how much money you have, if you can't have some kinds of assurances that it all won't just disappear in a matter of minutes, why would you ever continue to spend?

If it is only a matter of days to earn enough to strip these lbers, how long till the next one?

Solution? Join primal EE! . No bfa needed! Once your bc, there is nothing anyone can take from you that will ruin more than an hour of your day!

3. So you believe people don't have bank alts on here with enough BB banked, as well as pots and liquid assets to make that much gold? I believe you may be blind, or just ignorant. Banks are hard to find in this game, unless they straight up tell you they're one. But that being said, yes the gold would have been pre arranged, you the tracking was also pre arranged, they were just waiting for something to happen to set off the powder keg.

4. Perhaps as a thought there can be a mith spell to reduce plunder lost per hit? Almodt like insurance. For those spending megabucks on the game some put to a % reduction when hit is great and can do this all year round.

Others may use it for ee or osw.

5. I am actually quite shocked that this happened. Teja was top of the LB when I joined, and he quit shortly after. Now, after years of hard work, he lost it all within a night.

I don't think strip farming is a fair part of this game

6. Bull**** game for bull**** players...mood for you teja if you can keep way lol

7. not cool imo, and teja didn't deserve this extent of damage. I Don't know the more then 100 on 1 isn't my way.

8. agree - disproportional reaction

9. I've had run ins with teja - long time ago

But one thing I can say is that - it was between me and him. I'm sure he could have had his friends gang up and strip farm me but that's not how he operated. At that time he infuriated me but I can say then and now that he deserves respect.

It's unfortunate that this happened. I'm not sure where we r as a society when someone loses $80k and we laugh and jeer. It doesn't matter if teja is rich or not. Saying that this is a war game also does not excuse this - we say war but we forget that it's also a game...things like this cause kaw to b less of a game and can have real life consequences. One day someone will get stripped (mayb not 1300t) and do some horrific action in real life as a result of this. And when that happens, those involved can try to deflect blame by saying she/he shouldn't b taking this game seriously or that they r crazy. You know what if you play this game in such a way that you cause mental anguish - u my friend r the one who took this game too seriously as well. Personally speakin if I was involved in something that caused someone to react in a horrific manner - I'd b sick to my stomach. Mayb it was good that teja was the victim here because he can handle this loss but what about the next person? Seriously how would you react if 1k, what about 2k were taken from you, well I know that eventually someone will go postal

10. Teja knew the risk he was taking. The only way to defend yourself is to stack up sdt. All of the lb can afford to do this, they know that's the only way to gain assurance.

11. Hes done it before to one my members. So i guess ur wrong

12. So, don't spend money on the game, don't opt into pvp events and don't strive for leader board?

13. So long Teja,

ist eine Ehre, Teja wissen

Respect

14. Question anyone even bother to ask wdgaf y they stripped him? Also we shouldn't b able to hit lb ppl are so right we should make them safe so they can farm anyone they damn well please I mean it's not like today is the day we happen to have the fewest bullies in ally lb Bc idk some got scared or stripped? Not like we have had ppl like ajax who farmed everyone and anyone who was high lb in the past..

15. Read the first page noob.

16. teja isn't wdgaf and ppl who claim to b victims I have found normally are lying or are stupid however sometimes they are just a victim who got hit for ppl being overly strip happy... So to check first page was a stupid thing to say.

17. The LB would be a funner place if it had more people like ajax

18. Sad to see this. 

19. Lol if we had more ppl like Ajax that would make this game much more fun. On that note what's going on with Ajax I haven't heard a word about him in years though I do see him around in wc every so often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.