Petition to Keep Zelgarad the Accursed After Promo Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SlimeInDisguise, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No support, pays great but still way to easy. Cost almost x2 the price of hte but goes as fast as rotwb

2. Anyone stop to think maybe they did this to fix inflation? There's a reason it's so easy, so little guys can hit it.

3. The cost can also be split amongst the clan. 10 cents per person if 100 people do it lol. Or $1 amongst 10 people. Tbf I think it's better than hte especially if the clan limits the hits to make it available for all to hit. Small players are also able to hit the eb, if anything it will help small players the most

4. Support

5. Support, good for clan.

6. I spread my moose on toast? o.o

7. No support.

While I do the like the option to spread the cost over many individuals (or let just one person provide all items), it's still a blatant pay to play eb and doesn't last long enough. Skimming is impossible, so how would you make use of crux chests or even have time to crystal? If clans did this B2B, most of the time would be spent waiting, not practical for lurkers (those with RL responsibilities).

I was expecting a $9.99 pay to play eb soon, just figured it'd last a couple hrs.

Though questing will go through the roof as people hunt for free nobs, easier than hoping for a Seal drop.

8. Support

9. Inflation will get much higher. There is no way to make a game of this kind, in such as one, that the devs could profit and yet be not doomed to end(due to increasing gaps based on who pays more).

10. No support. Why would you even think of this. The devs would only make it cost more, and it would eventually become another hte.

11. Cant support a $10 eb that lasts 2-4 min sorry thats pathetic.

12. I vote too keep

13. Support

14. Maybe as a rare drop like sod? Just not purchasable

15. No support, eb doesn't last long enough to be worth while

16. No support and my brother says no support too.

Yes he plays

17. You mean replacement?

18. They need to make it take longer.

19. No support! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.