[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

I can't help but wondering how much ash it's going to take to enchant this ring completely?

2. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

devs, if your reading this i'm not trying to be a hater but, honestly this eb is a little too much for the community to deal with. :cry:

3. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Can anyone recommend any new games similar to this? It's time for something new I think...

4. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Twice as much as Hte lasts 1/4 as long seems legit

5. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It's for lowbies maybe? It would last longer and splitting the cost would be cheaper per person.

Also-event? Where are you getting that?

This isn't an event...just a "temp" (maybe not so temp) eb devs rolled out

6. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Honestly the epic battle, and the method of each clan member being able to contribute with a shard, was a great idea for pay to play players. Devs just need to fix one thing, and that is for the EB to be at LEAST 3 to 4 times stronger..

7. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

when come the hard one out. this is way too eazy. its less than 5 min. hte is getting too eazy and now this. a bad joke is even more fun.

8. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Dont like bad answers devs or mods...
    A good joke...but its what there is....if at least eb was a little longer for all clans would be better...2-10 min big clans its a joke as i wrote at the start

9. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

With all jokes aside this is an insult to the community. For once you all need to make an update that supports what the players want, not what increases this quarters profits the most. I really do think this eb needs to be boycotted until the 100nob requirement is dropped. It's pitiful to be honest. You all continue to spit in the communities faces and we just take it, I think it's time we say enough is enough. I

do not have the voice that some players do, if any influential players sees and agrees please follow me. Something needs to be done about this.

10. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Lol I always spend mine on speakers

11. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This is a new low for devs. No way to do this event free unless you have a slew of nob farming alts. The timing is classic too just barely finished last event 3 days ago. I hope you lose your asses this time, bc surely this crap event will cause even more people to leave a clearly dying game.
    RIP Kaw. Was fun while it lasted.

12. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

They might donate the money to kid in Africa. They donated to Haiti earthquake and Japan nuke.

13. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

When a game is dying the developers try to get all the money they can.

14. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Lol but KoT, there's still the Halloween event coming… this one has to end in time for that :p

15. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ok so, new eb, new thingies to buy… new tiers of thingies to collect to make better thingies… but what about our old thingies? I would pay to play an eb that dropped, say, psion- it's killin' me in my inventory, only 5 short of the next ring upgrade…

16. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Anyone notice how events usually start on Tuesday and last for two weeks. One of the biggest strips ever happens. So I figure they rushed this one to take attention off of it.

17. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Why bother with a limited time premium eb that could end before I would collect enough mats needed to fully enhance the ring assuming that I ever even get the ring? I bet the chance of ring drop is like 0.000000000000000001% lol

18. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Tbf these items should drop from regular ebs

19. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

BTW, why waste 100 nobs on eb that lasts 5 minutes?

20. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

i'm sorry this is nowhere near like hte in my opinion it's a bad idea should've done something a little better too fast of a eb