The big strip farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlRlIlAlIlVlIlElIlNlIl, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes and before ebs all they had was osw I heard, so what is the problem with osw and the strips that are common with it? Look how many have changed build or reset!

2. Let's be honest, we're all already there. We just come back now because we need to see how this all ends.

3. Dam maybe the devs might have to actually consider investing in advertising to expand their player base and profit 

4. Nice job WDGAF and Apoc.

5. Why would they waste money on a game past its prime. All they're doing is milking the current players for their money. They don't need to expand their player base because it's unlikely that they're will be someone willing to put down a huge amount of money on a game late into its lifespan.

6. Why would they waste money on a game past its prime. All they're doing is milking the current players for their money. They don't need to expand their player base because it's unlikely that they're will be someone willing to put down a huge amount of money on a game late into its

I think ata has plenty of paying players. The loss of one is not that big a deal to the overall company. I was in top 5000 last event, and i spent maybe 100 usd if that!

7. Do you know how many accounts were involved in the last event that was 2 weeks long? Take a wild guess.

Hint: if your answer is hovering at 15k..bravo! You can treat yourself.

P.S: make an alt, try to get 1 of each of the event drops. And see the answer revealed before your eyes when the event ends 

And one big rude wake up call in the economic world is enough to start the slump. But it ll take time to feel how much that slump has hit you.

8. "

Did you just come out in forums?

9. Let this be a lesson to all these players who spend so much money on a tap tap game only to threaten, hit hire or abuse in any other way smaller players.

I only wish one day Redstar and Cella will end up the same way. On many accounts they deserve it more than Teja.

10. Lmao, that is a very unusual reason to make such a life altering decision.

11. Gl with ur mattress firm, send me over some tempurpedics when u get the chance bruv

12. Perhaps this event just inspired him to get some, and he had already selected his orientation.

13. :lol:

14. I was at 21k throughout the whole event at 401

15. And to think people accept this behavior as the norm in today's society. Smh

16. Scooter=imf can't until it's you that's been stripped and see what you have to say then

17. Ya and maybe I'll become Bill Gates.

This is ATA we are talking about.

18. I personally am neutral on the matter. A strip of that caliber is insane though. Well done wdgaf. To those who are stating that its just waaay too much etc.... Kaw is a war game. People get stripped. Believe it or not, but this game used to be all about warring. Friends fighting other groups of friends as enemies. This game has gotten soft, and the thread proves it. Bravo to those actually willing to play this game as it was originally made to play. Adaptation is part of the game but we need to keep the original core game values alive.

And to a poor person, 2 tril is just as much as 1300 tril. How can you all say that we "should not clear all of it"....

19. Hey owner,
    See you again soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.