The big strip farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlRlIlAlIlVlIlElIlNlIl, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not only that but when devs start to lose these lb players that are blowing god knows how much rl cash, they will eventually do something dramatic as usual. The more lb players leave the more money based this game becomes. Besides it discourages people who dont have very much rl money but want to spend some to help gain stats, because who wants to pay 6$ for a seal just to be ripped a new one cause you say one wrong word or hit one person?

2. @Vix, IMF funded this strip also so you can't say WDGAF stripped Teja only when there were Apoc members involved all over this strip. And just wait till lb update to see how many slots IMF will jump up cause of this strip. :)

3. The death of a legend.

4. Exactly. The original biased summary by op was missing a lot of information.

Cheers 

5. Watching the kaw community kill the game it loves is just as fun as watching humanity destroy the planet.

6. Teja should've dropped build as an insurance policy to make sure he never plays kaw again.

Luckily I had the balls to do it- but what money and time have I spent in comparison to a LB player like Teja?

That said, I am following Teja's footsteps to escape the next GaW/FC. All eyes are on PIMD now and that's where I definitely do not want to go.

7. Teja GL in real life bro, shame to see you go this way :(

8. almost sounded like a drug addict in rehab coming to the realization he needed to wake up. No offense geez ...estimated 80k RL money??? I don't care how rich you are or how much disposable income you have that's just insane to spend THAT much money on any MMO (game). You're not going to change the world with 80k but do you know what kind of hero you could be in RL with that money? If you got that much to burn (not just that but the TIME spent) instead of trying to be happy playing a game with that cash do something with it that might help someone else out, it'll make you feel good I promise.

9. Animal "x" does this to our crops, and threatens our people.

*Kills all of animal X*

Later realizes the importance of animal X to the ecosystem, as the entire habitat collapses and is left with nothing to offer those that did the killing.

STOP KILLING OUR ENDANGERED BIG SPENDING LB'ers, THEY ARE KEEPING THIS BOAT AFLOAT.

Or should I be looking for wdgaf and Apoc in PIMD?

10. Ok. Who's the next lb?

11. They didn't take his RL money ...he wasted that on his own.

12. Dang 1300tril o_O

13. This feels different than the Harb strip. In that case Apoc was poking a sleeping bear (or so ppl thought). It wasn't a singular action, but one that they knew would probably result in war. It was the first shot against an entire alliance that many believed to be one of the top of not the top alliance in the game.

This strip here just seems to be directed at 1 player. Is it really an entire alliance versus 1 player?

Now, it's hard to "fight your own battles" against an lb of this caliber, but having 100 of your closest friends jump in at once sure seems a bit extreme.

This seems more like the drunk moron in the bar who is looking for a fight because he has 8 of his best friends behind him ready to jump in and make sure he wins.

Some have hinted at more, so maybe this will all change, but right now this strip is not all that impressive beyond the amount taken.

14. [​IMG]

ILLUMINATI GAME CONFIRMED.

15. I side with teja. Don't opt into an event then cry about hits cause you have gold out. That's no one else's fault but your own. Doesn't justify an entire clan alliance strip on one person. Kaw is definitely dead and alliances that perform unprovoked crap like this the reason for it.

16. Aww someone needs a cuddle

17. Ya dam well deserved it, and nobody was more deserving. Well done WDGAF

Lmao@ the 'going too far' posts
    This a game of war and nobody should be able to do whatever they want thinking their invincible.

Some of u can barely afford 2tril in allies and thats all ur capable of affording, and somebody strips u of that well thats going too far for them too aint it...

Well Teja would do that without blinking. Kaw justice is served and we should all be thankful the game based on war is honored in high stakes style

18. Imf=scooter look hard anyone that plays the game fairly can lose it all your time is coming

19. At least he didn't hoard. Can think of more deserving lb. Lots jumping on the bandwagon that had sweet fa to do with it.

20. Shoutout to everyone here who has never even had 1t out at one time before  this game is so screwed up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.