The big strip farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlRlIlAlIlVlIlElIlNlIl, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't take this one away from wdgaf. They pulled off an amazing strip. Gl in rl Teja. I liked the post a few posts up about how you are free now.... No longer tied to a tap tap game to maintain your lb rank.

2. Who opts into PvP event with 50t out??

And if random hires were the reason for having gold out wouldn't it make more sense to threaten the ones not following " PvP Event " Banners instead of the person taking part in a PvP event hosted by The Developers of KaW.

Story could be completely one sided but I just don't see the reasoning behind the strip.

3. Towers only slow strips down, they won't stop them. Especially with today's BFE, BFE cuts through towers. During PvP event I had a guy with 1m spy attack stealing me ( 15m spy defense) and winning ~75% of his actions.

4. Its funny how op has clearly spent much time and money on the game yet he says "RL" is more important. Yeah right, move onto your next game and keep swiping mommies credit card

5. How much did Teja loose in real money with this strip

6. There is a reason they call it Kawcaine, hard to quit a game once you have already invested so much into it.

7. A true drama queen legend is gone. Only how long is the question... How many times got he stripped from the lb and how many times he quit the game? And don't forget the reset of his old #1 lb acc. Maybe there is still another lb acc hiding who knows that...

8. To be honest kaw mechanics have gone downhill over the years, and with rediculous bfe its possible to do the impossible or so it would seem. #1 reason not to pay your way to the top. It may take forever normally but isnt that the fun of the game? Or suppose to be. Im saddened to see another person quit, but in the end i guess its what they wanted and he wanted (supposedly) not sure on the wanting to quit part. But even then its crazy how things go from 0-120 in just a few words. Idk if there are just alot of mentally sick people with repressed anger or what. But just the slightest choice words seem to throw people into a frenzy, kaw went from great when i started during pwars, to total crapfest, money hungry devs,corrupt staff, and much more. Its suck watching a good game turn to this, in all honesty.

9. And the BFE will only get bigger and bigger as events happen week after week.

10. Did didn't "loose" anything. Did he "lose" some?

11. WDGAF. This kind of stuff is beginning to get out of hand. This kind of stuff is so unnecessary. You literally are taking rl money off of a person. This is really messed up. I have lost a lot of respect bc of this. 1300T strip for 53Tril hit... That is uncalled for. Especially in PvP. No matter what Teja may have said about it. 500Tril strip woupd have made so much more sense. You guys are ignorant to the highest extent. I have many friends in WDGAF. I may get farmed for this post. But I say it with the upmost heart. This is really messed up.

12. BFE cuts through towers? Surely you must mean BFA. For a 1m spy attack to successfully steal you 75% of the time he would need a BFE of 700M spy attack. What BFE combo gives that to a build showing only 1m spy stats?

13. Did you not read thread? wasnt an Apoc strip lol

14. There bad to be more to the story than this. A clan/clan(s) wouldn't go through all the effort of planning and funding this if there wasn't a solid reason. 1.3 quadrillion is a lot, even for apoc or wdgaf. There's facts that need to be said before anyone can make a decision on whether this was called for or not.

15. This was a Wdgaf strip ppl. Give them their credit please.

16. Either way... It is still messed up. Doesn't matter what someone says or does. Even apoc's strip of harb was a bit much. But 300 tril can be rebounded. Teja cannot come back from this one... This was crippling. And I personally believe they went a little overboard. Personally 800-1000 tril could have done it... Stripping literally everything from somebody is uncalled for, for anybody.

17. I'm not sure how it was know to be 1319t. Was the value somehow known beforehand, or was it given by teja when he awoke...? I see that website is still around that I've emailed the Devs about numerous times that will give full ally lists of players and trackings, etc....

18. Ok to those saying pull 500T or pull 1000T do u all have an idea how much bfa 300-800T is that's your saying he should have kept? If they didn't pull it all, all they would do is fail steals and him wake up with most of his gold lol

19. Think of the kaw devs sales will drop. Players won't spend to be on the LB if That large amount can be taken within a few hours.

20. Wdgaf has done good job for him, now he is free from tap game. Think most ppl in Wdgaf don't know why they have done it. That hits on some guy with 50 tril was reason as op said then they are brainless idiots.
    Goodluck in reallife Teja

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.