equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BEP48, Oct 1, 2015.

1. we need a slide for att and spy stats so all you need to do is if you want some more spy def stats you slide the bar a little and it automatically sifts through all your equipment and equip whats needed for your disire.

Maybe öeave all the different banners to equal it out a bit if yoir short on equipment

2. Interesting, so you mean to say, you want the devs to implement equipment set which you could move a slider between and have an attack heavy set, a spy heavy set, and a hybrid set? Of your current available equip*

3. Super scrappy thread but this is actually a good idea. Wow.

Maybe, you can create your own sets of equipment, and choose which one you want depending on the situation at hand.

Can someone tell me why the forums have so many thought-provoking threads all of the sudden?

4. Are you talking about sorting equipment using a slider, or equipment stats interchangeable with a slide?

5. I have actually talked about this. I think it would be great if Devs implemented the s5 crown idea with more equip. I think the slider would be a little too useful, as you could just change it at will. But it's a good start of an idea.

6. I think I can rewrite op in a way that is better understood.

"There should be a slider with stat settings on it, like attack heavy, spy heavy, spy defense, etc. That automatically applies the equipment with the best stat for that setting."

7. Don't laugh at meh :cry:

8. Laughing at how perfect your translation is.

9. It'd end up doing stupid stuff like equipping a level 0 stinger ring instead of a maxed spy one because you chose attack based.

Or putting on crappy gloves because it has 1k more defence and 10m less attack

Ok bad examples but it wouldn't "think" about things.

10. thanks

11. yeah the down side is there,

But like 3 different preset eq sets you apply would be nice, that would allow fast change to a more def oriented equiped state if you start getting inc, or need all firepower to hit that new shark eb click its set up

12. There should be a few tabs that you can place preset eq load outs on.

Tap the tab for the preset you want and done.

13. What about bonus set as in wear all parts of the set and get a stat bonus.

14. I believe this has been discussed. I like the idea a lot.

15. [​IMG]

16. 3 isn't enuf. It should be Troop Attack+Troop def, Spy atk+spy def, balanced, troop atk + spy attack, troop def + spy def. We should have 5 :) :lol: