sorry bg and anna

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Forgiving_Warrior, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry , I'm not ee leader or did anything to be a leader in bg , I faulty advertised and was a fake , I wrote anything to do with Me being leader , hope this is a better apology anna , sorry all

2. Wow you faker

3. .......some incs n you crying.....

4. I got a lot of questions and pm asking what happened w BG and mrs spy. We normally stay out of forums but I will comment today.
    We found mrs spy when she was a crazy wall spammer, she spammed our walls for war so much that we considered farming her but then decided maybe we can channel that crazy energy and somehow domesticate her :)
    It's not a secret to anyone at BG that mrs spy has only very basic knowledge about builds or game mechanics and thinks the more lb you get for primal war, the better chance of winning there is:) So she was not allowed to wc or participate in wars until she gains more experience.
    Mrs spy mistook our kindness for weakness and violated our trust. A few examples:
    She altered our clan page to display that she is BG leader and EE champion 
    Sent mass pm stating that she is managing battlegrounds
    Made a forum post w statements that r not true.
    Mrs Spy, We accept this apology, stay out of BG, our pm and our walls.

5. Lol good looks.

6. Shame on you mrs spy !!!

7. Another Mynameisyour2ndname

8. 

9. Shame.....1. you lie about earning honour from bg....2. you cry if get some incs.... And more important 3. i love anna neo judith lady yuyan......

10. Rock mate u don't love meyeah spy it's wrong what u did, glory seeker at its bestu only put a few rosters together lol, blew ur chance to b part of a team and a family member

11. But I thought you founded and lead bg to its destiny

12. *was the chosen one

13. Wow that's the first time I've ever seen turtle give a compliment to someone, you should be proud mrs spy, I've heard u did great things for The BG warring community and u r a leader!

14. Great mrs spy teach me the bg ways

15. She did have an idea on how to help the KAWmunity.
    She told me " Anna i am very trustworthy person please pass the ownership to me.
    If you give me owner , I have a great idea, I'm going to open another clan, we can put our Alts there and match them and get EE this way" I told her no way in hell will BG do something like this , I will die of shame.
    True story , I have ss

16. It won't help u..

17. Mrz. Spyz tault me howl 2 gro AND spellz. Bowl down to thee Grate leedur, "Mrz Spiez".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.