Draft Wars [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DotNet, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Please sign up guys. Need peeps

2. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

These wars should be led by noobie wcs with a vet on the roster to guide them. Without more wc/tk, you will never achieve the revival you're looking for.

How many good wc would you say is still active in ee? 4-6 maybe? And they aren't always available to lead...there's your bottleneck right there.

I mean these things take a little over 2 hours, and the rewards aren't stellar even if you win. It's hard to dedicate that kinda time and energy if there's a good chance you're gonna walk away with a loss and worse off than before you started.

Let's get some fresh blood in these leadership positions!

3. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

This sounds like something a great idea I will definitely sign up for war 19

4. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Well this is our first try at this... We had both clans ready... 15 vs 15. Nobody was build complete and we were drafted in very equally as promised... We all showed up, casted prepared for nice even match, and......boom! We match the LB clan ... We did not match the clan with near exact combined stats and builds, we matched the clan full of build complete guys.

5. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Like most theories this sounded good on paper but didn't work out in practice. I will participate again. Just wish the devs would help a little bit. Ty for drafting me.

6. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

(Check out the we own it thread for training grounds information) eventually we wont have to have wc ready if people that can sign up can do it also

7. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Was your second try, first time he clans matched and it was a pretty even war except was a big ps with no sdt that was leaky on one side

8. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Idk how ur clans didn't match tho, how do two clans of exact same Cs get 1 no match and the other matches a clan 5x its size lol

9. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

That's what I was wondering lol so much for me teaching wc 

10. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Devs are trying to kill clan wars what did you expect?

11. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

:( didn't get drafted.

never got picked for kickball in school either...

12. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Try to sign up more than 2 clans cause 1 clan always be match with BC clan

13. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Those who want to war again please sign up, sometimes there many not be enough spots but u will most likely get picked

14. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Great idea, I support. I just hope the devs jump on and help this idea out.

15. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Is there a new link for a new war comming out?

16. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

This is why wars for clans will die. Slys crap give me a cs and i will match it is bs. Good bye clan wars all wall sly a thank you for her help in destroying them

17. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

Well the first draft war sucked,dang bc clans that war hurt my feelings and I don't have feelings. kaw needs a council that has direct communication with devs. too many idiots to open it for everyone but surely they would allow talks to begin with a select 15 to 20 of our selected peers to help out these problems before the game is completely destryoed.

18. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

just got an email in from support they state that the reason for mis matching is due to the small number of clans opting in for war. I say we prove this wrong by a large number of clans organise and opt in tonight

19. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

7 clans casted thaf war, we were the biggest and matched you guys, you were the smallest

20. Re: Draft Wars [Official Thread] (First pre-season war: WAR 11)

You seem obsessed with me, maybe just a little?