Top 100 event leader board is wrong

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Adequate, Sep 29, 2015.

1. This

2. i'm secretly number 1 and should be getting the rewards. However, spragga got to me before the event ended :shock:

4. too true :cry: :cry:

5. Op did devs do anything or devs just trying to hope this will die?

6. So ppl kept opening boxes because they were still accessible...? But event did have a hard deadline...

7. Any ss of this eb finishing after event? That could go a long way in your case

8. If coins were rewarded after the official time limit ran out, then every single clan would be firing up a hte 20 minutes before that happened (or any eb).

But they arent, cause thats not supposed to happen.

9. Just like any other event/promo. All EB's that are started before the deadline are effected by event/promo.

No one complains when there is a 50% Bonus HTE promo and all HTE's that are started before the deadline still give 50% gold. It is no different. It has been like this since events/promos have existed.

Therefor, the devs have no reason to compensate you.

10. That isnt the same thing though.

This was a competition with rewards for how you placed.

Edit:
    Kinda defeats the point in the event page if that was the case.

Event ends, you're ranked 100. Awesome.
    Five minutes later, after the event ended, someone is still earning coins and takes your rank?

11. You know how many of these events ive been hovering around 96-100 the last hour of the event...every single one and you know how i manage to stay in the top 100? You run 1-2 xtals the last 15 min to hold your spot. People drop out of the rankings thats life...next time if you want it spend a couple bucks so you dont look like a fool.

12. We started an hte 20 minutes before event ended...it finished 10 minutes after it ended... No coins or other event rewards were dropped ...so if this did happen to OP.... Than obviously this isn't fair and should be fixed ...or give rewards to all ebs that were startled before event ended.

13. Oh well, shouldn't you be at least happy that your countless burnt dollars got you to the top 100?

14. Your right about that, no argument there.

But if the event is officially supposed to be over should people that didnt finish their ebs before the event time expired still get the drops?

Im not trying to imply that the person who got the late coins is at fault or anything. Just odd that there are some who are getting event items after the event ended. In this case it bumped 2 people out of the top 100.

15. What if they finished eb before event timer ran out but there was lag which caused items to be distributed after the event ended.

16. Don't hate the player, hate the game  next time try for a spot in 90 or higher. You'll avoid butthurtness that way! Did I just invent a word? What?!? Butthurtness. BOOOM. now play on fairies.