Questioning our Moral Identities

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Please reread that and let me know if you think what you said is a sane response.

2. Erm, no. This still happens today.

3. I agree it still happens. I said if you re-read is that it doesn't happen as often.

4. This.

Life in prison is a joke. If you do something serious enough to get life in prison, then you should be killed. Simple. Only recently in the world has the death penalty been seen as such a horrid thing. Why pay for an oxygen thief to live for the next 40 years?

5. Your choice of words is crude and stupid, but anyway... Yep. If you live in a war zone you shouldn't think you're immune to missiles. War isn't a comforting, blissful utopia.

6. Really? What is your opinion based on? Is there a new study out about this that I somehow missed?

7. You know what else is crude and stupid? Expecting a child to be prepared to get bombed by a robot in the sky.

8. Yeah well that's war buddy. Welcome to the real world outside your bubble.

9. Actually, you've never even been to war. No wonder you speak of it as some foreign concept. You shouldn't be allowed to speak about what people should expect in war unless you have personally GONE to war.

10. Same as your "opinion". I'd love to see the research stating that there are as many falsely incarcerated people today as their was 20-30years ago. Maybe we could both go do research on this?

Nah cuz in the end I could care less.

11. I've taken many military science classes and am very qualified to talk about war. Unlike you I understand a war environment and how people should operate within it.
    You're just running your mouth with (poorly executed) semantics at this point-- you haven't said anything meaningful against my arguments. Furthermore, why do you get the privelage of talking about war?

12. Do you know how stupid you sound? You've taken classes? Watch out we have a war vet here. Until you put your boots on the ground you don't have a clue.

13. This has to be the most ignorant thing I've read this month.

14. Do you know how stupid you sound? Who are you to presume that I don't know anything. You probably know nothing about war and are just siding with cheese because you can only understand his simple language.

15. Haha for sure bro. You are literally one of the biggest idiots I have had the displeasure to come across on a games forums.

You are qualified to talk about war because you have taken military science classes? Go tell your military science teacher that you argued with a veteran about war, I guarantee he'll slap the taste out of your mouth.

16. I haven't said anything about the historical rate one way or the other. I just said people get falsely sentenced to death. You're the one who said its getting better. If what you say is true, let's see your proof.

17. Lol i wasnt arguing with you tnt. Are you saying that no one should expect to die in war? Not really something defensible. But if you want to fight about it, maybe you should take a peptobismal. You're suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

18. Because I'm a direct-fire, disabled combat veteran.

I've fought and bled for this country.

Nothing major.

19. I'm not the vet, and I didn't say people shouldn't expect to die in war. All I pointed out was the fact that you sound like an ignorant uneducated idiot when you say you are qualified to talk about war because you've taken classes.

Read some books, watched a few videos? Yeah, definitely qualified....

20. Oh right I forgot if you're injured you're the second coming. Automatically right about everything. How about meaningfully answering my points instead of hiding behind smokescreens? News flash: your personal narrative doesn't make you uniquely qualified to talk about general war.