Next Event?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -_Hoovaa_-, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Its as simple as the title gets
    As everybody knows the latest event 'Apotheosis' has recently ended and even with collecting only just over 1000 macrocosmic tithe's, i was pretty satisfied with my 10,000 bronze bars (200bil). The items were also pretty cool with decent stats

Leave in the comments your ideas for the next possible event

Sorry for the lack of effort guys

2. An event just ended don't be greedy give it some time besides these events are getting boring anyway their the same thing. The only purpose of these events are to attract more people to buy seals for HTE's and for some free gold from Bronze Bars (BB). Just my thoughts and opinion.

~Chaos

3. I actually quite like the 1k equip... I dont like replacing my only proof i even warred once in season 1 (gloom greaves) but i guess it's my fault for not enchanting them fully :^)

4. I'd love to see another PVP only event. It is nice that they incorporated PVP into the promos (although the rewards are too low to encourage as much turnout) but doing the PVP just to get drops in the other promo is a bit boring.

So, just PVP, give out another piece of equip with the plunder bonus like the last time. Or no equip, that's fine too. PVP only with the rewards being lots of mith, mage, xstals, crux, etc

5. Personally I like your idea!It keeps the PvP involved and keeps it old school. Support my friend

6. I only want a new event so I can do the pvp weekend again :)

7. This idea I support only if they make it a long pvp only event not like last event where you only pvp to advance more in the main event.

~Chaos

8. No support, EB Noobs like me can't handle pvp events. Just let us scam hte clans who req seals like usual. ;)

9. See, this guy knows what i'm talking about. :cool:

10. Nomad arrow event

11. Id like to ug my new equipment b4 anymore events start lol but id b satisfied with anything

12. I like this guys idea. It's straight to the point

13. I've had to hire an assistant to manage all this equipment. Would like to see something fresh...getting a bit stale up in here

14. Full support...

15. 1 weekend PvP event no EB's allowed to be run you are automatically opted in. The equip some decent footwear since all others are terrible except pinioned boots.

16. I want to upgrade my new equip first

17. I want land token.

18. Theres always a 2 week gap n i doubt this week will b diff. Two weeks from yesterday or today it will start

19. It's been less than 24 hours since last event we are long over due for another hte heavy event to line the devs pockets