Call of the Sirens Song

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -xRagex-, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Welcome to the Call of the Sirens Song or COSS as it has come to be known. Founded in December of 2013 under a different name, it was a place for family and friends to come together to grow,and have a great time socializing. Founded by and ran by many women in KaW, we quickly became the 'Smexiest CC in KaW '.

Because of my Japanese heritage,family, and strong ties, war is a strong bond for me. So it was my wish to bring these two together in this game without making it overbearing; Family, always being the first and foremost - for the like minded people that share my desire for growth, togetherness, protection, and love of one another. A force to be left to our own desires of the game, and what it means to us.

Since that time of creation we have moved from being a HTE clan, to a more personal, family orientated EB clan to continue to grow, and evolve while creating the strong bonds of family and force. Our goal is not just to be an EB clan but to become an OSW protected family, with friends and allies of the same morals, and mindset. We have created a fun, light, and adult environment in CC and work to further become the Smexiest CC in KAW, to protect our own, and have fun getting to know one another in the process while doing PvE and PvP.

-Current Operations-
    We are currently working on unlocks to higher tiers, but doing tier 5-10 EBs salted with HTE often. We're working on getting clan Primal Wars in motion, and now in the interim of Season 5 are focused on teaching/training members for war experience through Indies and community talk. We prepare our members for 0SW as well; requiring pots and bronze bars to a reasonable level.

To perm here, there is a month probation period with passes to leave clan, for a limited time, to do other EBs after 2 weeks of the probation period. This time frame is to see your activity in EBs, and CC (which is very important to us) and for bonding with all clannies. 'To get to know you, and you us.'

There is a CS requirement of 15m. If you're not into the social aspect of KAW, or respectful to others, this isn't the place for you. After that month of 'Probie' status, with the 2 week intervals, you may freely come and go as you please.
    For our smaller brothers and sisters who do not meet the CS requirement, we have opened a sub clan called Sirens Song or SS, with a 2 million CS base, allowing you to grow. After 8 mil cs you may move into the main family clan, becoming part of the activities of the home clan.

-Alliance-
    Alliances are a work in progress, and we are talking to several other 'non bully' clans with the same morals, respect, and like minded thinking that our members already have.

-Q & A-
    Q: Why a month probation period? That's a long time!
    A: Yes, it is a long time, but we are heavily invested in each other, and have spent much time in CC and together in other clans, and have gotten to know each other well over the years. I call KaW an overrated social site lol. It gives us the time needed to get to know where you stand on KaW issues, and see your personality, as well as ours, and your activity as a KaW player. This also gives ample time for you to get to know us! To make sure we mesh together (We are talking about family). But mostly to create the family bond.
    Q: Why the high cs?
    A: We have a smaller clan for those with a smaller cs, and in the main clan we hit upper tier EBs and need those that can participate.
    Q; You sound as though your lookin for trouble with the comments about osw and bully clans? :shock:
    A: Not at all! This isa war game after all. We just wont be bullied, and respect others. We know our limits. :)

-Admin/Contacts-
    Gladiator: Head Admin
    Jess/Cele: Recruitment/Activity
    Mischief: EE/Indie/Primals
    Sissy: Eb coordinator
    Alailianna: Clan Mom (Here or SS-RL/Private Issues)
    Rage:Owner :arrow: Bull:Co Owner

-Requirements-
    Stats: 15 mil CS
    NO Farming allowed without consent
    PvP honored & encouraged (this is a war game lol)
    Participate regularly in CC
    19+ CC. act like it or leave
    :!: Loyalty to family :!:
    Additional rules on clan page

2. Reserved.

Quick scan, looks fine, sort them pictures out they're not working for me.

3. Support! #1 best family i have ever had the privilege of being a part of. thx for the many months ive had n for many yrs to come!!

4. Thx delta. ;D

5.  lots of great people making up this family, especially a lot of lovely ladies  i love it here and defiantly 1 of the best CCs in all of KaW!!!

6. I want perm here cause I am already join up come see us SUPPORTTED

7. Support. Great peeps. Im stayin! Lol

8. Will be visiting soon 

9. Supportttttt and love this family!

10. When I first started playing KaW 2 years ago, I thought it was just a game. I soon found out that it is so much more than that. KaW is the place that has allowed me to meet people from all over our wonderful world. Many have become very close friends *you know who you are lol* I have been in many clans over the past two years, some of them good, some... not so much. I have met some very amazing people. Some of which I am now family with in the best clan I have ever been in... COSS. When Rage told me we were going to open a clan I thought she was crazy... hard work, long hours... ugh! But oh the pay off... great friends, awesome family, best cc I have ever been in :cool: I love the family we have built and are continuing to build. :D

11. luv this place! total support

12. I'm a Siren for life :p

13. COSS is kind of like the Hotel California... you can check in any time you like, but you'll never want to leave :D

14. Great thread, great family. Lots of good times to be had there.

15. Solid family and great place... trust me there's no other home that makes ya feel loved like coss... swaaaaaaards apta swaŕrrrrrdssss

16. you lost me at "love for each other"....sounds way to much like a pimd crossover clan

17. Very nice thread. Support 

18. good effort on this thread but fix the pics to look bwetter on a moble device

19. are most of the clan's members ased in Asia? i in Hiroshima Japan

20. Support! Good luck.

Always good to see a well thought out clan, might wanna resize the pictures for mobile device viewing. :)