A New Type of EE War

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Narwhal, Sep 17, 2015.

1. You don't make the wars all the time, maybe once every week or something, so that people get the taste of what it feels like to have a build they like. The rest of that time they wish they could always war with that kind of build, and how do they get to war all the time with that type of build? By building in the actual game and participating in the daily EE's. Also, now that they know that their build is possible, they'll only want to gain it quicker, and what's the fastest way? HTE. So, they'll immediately have a reason to start buying seals in their mind. It's a lot of subconscious psychology.

That was... Probably way more complicated than I had to make it.

2. No support..crap idea

Its fine for people jst started. Not like us. Who strive hard for 3+ years to build after several reset of building.

Thank u, but no thank you. Not intrested at all.

3. I support but these wars would have to be every now and then like an event. Different brackets should have different amount of pots and land open and such. So the smallest bracket should have only lowland or something like that

4. Really really good idea.
    Supreme support from me

EDIT:
    Maybe devs can implement a combination of this type of wars and primal and indi wars for players who spent a lot of time of their build

5. Agree

6. That was actually something I was about to post :lol: . For example, the smaller builds would only have enough for LL-HL, depending on how many people sign up, mediums get enough for HL, some HF or some Abyss, depending on how they spend their gold, and BC builds can fully build anything.

7. Could you please elaborate on this? I could still see it helping as you could test out multiple build types and see if you would like to switch your build.

8. I like this.

9. Support

10. Who will determine what is a "stupid build"

11. I like the idea. But a couple concerns. I'm

I think it would run into some programming difficulties with efficiency and server bandwidth, etc.

If you think about it, devs are gonna have to totally change thousands of accounts at a single time. It will change the fundamentals of many, many accounts. There's already been quite a bit of lag with the war rewards, there could very easily be lag with war builds changing.

How are you gonna stop someone from making 50 alts to bomb wars?

If this were implemented, then what would be the point of growing?

12. Ee is just one part of the game if your just growing for ee at the moment you may as well quit the game.

13. Support. This actually sounds fun

14. Mucho supporto.

One of the best ideas I've ever seen on forums IMO.

15. Support I would do this war a lot :)