Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. is there any inactive player with 20 million attack and less then 900k spy? that I can try to steal from?

Or List a inactive one between 15million attack and 20 million attack with less then 900k spy

or post a 20 million attack with less then 1.4 to 1.5k spy or less spy defence the better.

Thanks and happy kawing...

2. Skim those spies on the eb and you'll get a really nice surprise. As a spy build, the major earnings part will come from your spies as end bonus. Skim those assassinations!

3. I'm pretty sure i gain more gold from troops than from spies actually... o.o

4. I get lot more from my spies honestly if you skin you get more overall at the end.

5. Yes spies pay more but only if you skim no unloads

6. You always get more when you're skimming, the effect is more noticeable when you're skimming troops.(this only applies to attack builds or hybrids, hansel plunder is so small skimming troops would be negligible)

7. Say I have three iPhones and created KaW accounts on them. Am I allowed to link all three to KaW on PC? Does it count towards the 1 account limit on PC?

8. You can have 1 account that's only on pc.
    Device linked account's as many as you want.

9. Create an ATA ID (or link to FB) on those 3 iphones and you're free to play those accounts on your PC. Additionally you may create one more account that would be PC-only.

What would be against the TOU would be creating more than one account on your PC without any link to a devices.

10. thats why hansels skim spies :)

11. True, but skimming spies as a hansel still has less of an effect on total Plunder than it does skimming troops as an attack build.

12. i'd say not. Attack builds unloading still have ally plunder. while assas at 10% gives 10% of total plunder.

13. Why would a Hansel skim troops? Lol

14. It does if you have a Hansel alt look at how much the amount get from stls go down as you get lower down your bar 5% will be basically nothing where as 100% will be alot the same with assn on EB. Troops have Max plunder bonus spies don't so yeh I'd say skimming spies as a Hansel is more important than skimming troops as attack build.

15. Is my kingdom kinda strong for a noob like me? Cause I have nobody to help me or understand this game.

16. 2 years. You haven't been able to find someone to help you in 2 YEARS? I find that hard to believe.

17. He might've stopped playing and then redownloaded the app recently.

18. Hate the ones that you help and they go inactive the next day.

19. Back with a few more questions I couldn't find a perfect answer to

1. What is mithiril?
    2. What is mage?
    3. How can you upgrade your banner/flag?
    4. How do you calculate your ally hire value depending on their stats?

20. 1. Mithril is an extremely rare metal that is purchasable if you have less than 6, or can be earned through EE wars. It is the currency that allows you to buy powerful spells and equipment. The equipment that you buy with the Mithril can also be upgraded by the mith.

2. The Mage is a powerful alchemist who can enchant your weapons to make them stronger. The Mage is unlocked at castle level 3, I believe. The main currency of enchantments that the Mage uses are inferno and Aqua, but be careful, the Mage may not always succeed, and may lower your current enchant's rating.

3. The banner can be upgraded if you collect certain materials, the materials that are used to upgrade them can be found here.

4. I'm confused by what you mean here, could you please reword it?