Boycotting DOTB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Sep 26, 2015.

1. @Super Crimson I recall asking you politely to leave my thread, please go back to your s4 glory days. Things are much different now, nice EE btw

2. Ana didnt come off salty IMO

I find it hard to believe that any one accidentally Over rosters by a 100+Mil.

A master WC such as yourself should have no problem with simple math, adding and subtracting.

3. Oh I would've left after my "Last" statement. But you know, people keep speaking my name which allows me to come back refute any statements regarding me. Since I've returned I've stayed on this lame ass topic of yours, so now you have no reason to ask me to leave. You should try not being a hypocritical coward and post wit your dotb account, or use the whack ass account ur on now to match RR in a primal.

4. If 1 clan doesn't agree to a 750mcs-800mcs "fair night of war" how would it look to u Ana?

5. Oh I'm not salty at all! Just hearing lots of wild assumptions and conspiracy theories from people who have nothing other than imaginations to go on. Dotb is just like any other clan...made up of a bunch of different people who have a common interest and like the community aspect of the game. It's not some evil elitist war-room scheming ways to screw the system. We have mercs, regular warriors and perms. Running some secret exploitation scheme would be hard even if they wanted to try it.

6. havent read whole of thread but quite simply....

Dotb were warring smaller rosters till they were faced against a bc roster. So had to change

7. Errr. Rr. A bad wc? Not likely. I warred 2-3 times every weekend under rr for 7 months. I achieved Ee 5 and never dropped to ee 4 but 3 or 4 times.

8. Then those same others hardly war now.
    That leaves DOTB a sittin duck now.

9. Guess we' will see what this primal 27 brings  Good Luck All 

10. I'm not reading 19 pages of this crap. What you're saying is you don't want people to war just because they grow unlike you? Seems fair. No support.

11. lease don't comment on thread if u haven't at least got some grasp of what's going on, like this non EE player did. As always, this has nothing to do with my size or about me in general, posting with a statless alt as is custom in forums.

12. Support just because dbz is an absolute animal in primals.

13. You mean he bites the WC and craps everywhere? Somebody gotta train him, that sounds pretty bad.

14. :lol:

15. He's not dotb

16. Cant blame DOTB for doing a great job on building a roster and call for a Boycot, probably cause u got smashed, should take ur whipping like a Man and move on, But NO!! HERE u are in Forums trying to Rally support cause u LOST!!!! SURE we all have experience a lost to them but Hey, Eventually a roster will pop up to match them, until then if you can't Handle a good old fashion Ass whooping then you As a Individual Make the decision to not Cast..

P.s. this is Exactly similar to when a Noon farmed and Begs WORLD CHAT or post OPEN FARM of there FARMER in world chat, Really only Makes u look BUTTHURT!!!

17. Honestly I have no idea what u r talking about lol, u obviously haven't read through the thread

18. Try being at the other end of the roster where your team isnt even half the size of your opponents

19. Well if fairness is what you want than they must also eliminate all accounts that war on computer since they have a huge atvantage over us phone kawers.

BTW I primaled once and found it stupid, I didn't work to get equip just not to use it. I was also once kicked out of Mushroom Kingdom for refusing to strip neeked to get a easy match.

I realy don't see what's hard about adding up bfe , bfa , raw stats to get a match that's somewhat fair. Except for the dev total lack of effort. You want to start a boycott that will push dev to do something .. easy boycott spending a single penny on this game and see how fast they get to work

20. Sylvvvv why you no hit back bby?