Boycotting DOTB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Oh my god quit crying! I have said this millions of times. EE wars are ruined in general because lack of participation. More clans of all sizes cast, more clans have fair matches. Simple as that. If a clan would step up and face them at their size they would be ecstatic. They are not going to make their rosters smaller though. Why should they have to risk being the smaller roster and exclude all their main warriors? Get with it or encourage other clans that haven't been casting to cast your size.

My personal belief in why the EE war system has gone to junk is the gap. Everyone wants to beef up their build before warring so they don't have the risk of facing a bigger clan. No one wants to risk being the smaller clan and if theres a bunch of small clans someone will cast a bigger clan to take advantage of it. It is how it works. Most of the EE warriors are doing their 5 year grind to build complete so they can finally war without it being unfair. The gap RUINED EE wars.

Now let's talk about the reward from EE wars. You get BFE. That is pretty cool, what do you use your BFE for? Probably not much. BFE had a great use in EE wars, but that is not really a thing anymore. So now what is the point in even warring?

EE wars were hanging by a thread after S3. Then they released more upgrades and it went way down hill from there. I personally liked S3 round wars the best. There were so many different ways to war and different tiers of warriors. It wasn't HUGE, but there were many different ways to go about it. Now the only to war close to fair is Indi wars and even that is ruined. There are too many ways to ruin the EE wars and there is no reward for it anyway.

TLDR; EE wars are dead forever.

2. This could be fun but I think you should atleast be able to choose your build.

Support

3. Actually thinking about it not completely random would just end up like Indi where one team has 1 hansel and 14 tanks and other team has 12 Hansel's because devs can't work these things out so both team would have say 5 attack builds 5 Hansel's and 5 hybrids.

4. Did Crimson call me a bad wc? LOL. The only one that still uses strategy to win wars . SYL uses size. Respect to devin and the gp wc tho.

5. Keep seeing a lot about stop crying blah blah blah, I'm not crying lmao. As I said before this isn't about me, it's about all the clans being thrown under the bus by dotb and the devs, I don't see the devs trying to fix it so it's really up to dotb to do something about the way they war.

6. Let me guess u have an account that wars in Dotb? Of course u wouldn't. Ok before I give up completely on Primal wars can SOMEONE please answer why can't for at least 1 primal war (whichever clans can decide on) have a total cs of 750mcs-800mcs? Just to see what would happen. Dotb, D1, GP, P3, The Uprising and Pervigo Neco. 6 clans 3 matches the gauntlet has been thrown down.

7. One clan would always cast bigger. Probably dotb in this case. Uprising don't/haven't warred in like a year. And the others are stopping because of dotb casting 15 bc. Good luck in making them cast smaller @brevity

8. Aaah now u will see what is not mentioned much or if at all.
    Clans avoid match ups.
    Clans actually headhunt big match ups.

Other than DOTB most large war clans war for renewal only or IWar more likely.

9. I can confidently say I'll take any of the clans above if they agree to a cs. But that's unlikely

10. I can confidently say I'll take any of the clans listed above at the same size. But that's unlikely

11. This thread is dumb in my opinion. Me as a wc shouldknow the risks I take in order to match a good match in primals and not a mismatch. This is not so much of a mismatch problem, it is a strategic problem. Wc's should know the possible matches for that night. If they know that there is no positive matches for that night. Then do not roster. The skillful wc's know how to roster and to match those you aim for. So this should be a boycott more towards the unskillful rostering of noob wc's. So on that note. If it is really that bad about DOTB, then look at it in syl's viewpoint. I guarantee you, most of you crying about her rostering, if you had the warrior availability that she does, you would do the same thing. And most of the time she just goes big to avoid the nooby matches. So this should not be aimed towards syl and DOTB. But more towards the wc's and war clans.

12. When was the last time you made a roster cause this comments outdated

13. Thats the Spirit. Now cast out some Cs ranges and time slots and see if you get any bites.

Much better Idea then just boycotting war.

14. Most of, if not all of, your top thirty are built for war. You and RR can split em up and match each other for a fair fight if you really wanted to. We did that a few times in my First EE clan to teach new WCs and trackers.

Or that dude, dark, might wanna accept RRs challenge or maybe dragonball wants to accept the challenge.

15. Since RR is such a crap wc why don't you match him

16. Now just a minute sir-I recall trying to match yall a couple times and having you "accidentally" go over cs by 100+m...and I believe it was an accident, but let's not act like you've never blown an agreed upon cs...

17. @-brevity- so if they don't agree with you then they must be dotb huh? ...cause that the only explantation...

18. I dont WC. I just fight. I dont recall using words like crap or bad to describe your Idol.

Dont shift the subject.

Just match up, unless you're worried about losing a fair war too.

19. Didn't say I haven't @ana but why you salty?