request to bring 100 ppl wars back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by demonsnelle, Sep 27, 2015.

1. after s5 done and the primals getting even more exploited by clans ( overstacking doe easy match...) some ppl are looking for wars that req. skill, xp,... back in the days of the 100 ppl wars ppl needed to work harder as a team to get the victory ... so if you have the same idea about it post "support" below and i add your names below

supported by:

demonsnelle

2. Support 

3. I feel like this would make the job for a wc and tracker a lot harder as they'd have to track 100 players all war and give 99 players commands. Idk if you're talking about 100 necesarry for primal but if so I feel like there should instead be a limit below however much and requirement above 15

4. You think you could fill a 100man roster in the state ee is in? I don't.

5. No. 100man rosters were absolutely horrible and far far far far too luck based since individual contribution is nullified by the fact that 100ppl can take any 1 target out easily whereas 1 person in a 15 man roster can make much bigger of an impact.

6. Was fun though I support

7. Support. 100 player are fun. And divide in 3 teams each with tracker and WC, and have one overall WC.

8. I used to groan when I accidentally cast for 100 man indis.

Good riddance.

9. That's would be a new game 100 ppl in a roster and 5x mole...
    find and kill them...
    ^^^^^
    that's ends like this

10. Why would you even consider 100 man wars? They are horrible, no one listens to WC, people spam cc with nonsense, everyone does whatever they want. Would have too many inactives and moles. I'd rather have it kept the same with 15 man based. I've never enjoyed 100 man wars, they're just a pain for everyone. Well except for those that hit once and leave war 

11. I liked the old chaos wars with 10, 5 man rosters. Those were enjoyable.

12. Start your own?

13. No support. 100 men wars are for d noob pro leaches

14. You do realize they went away because people hated the 100 v 100 wars right?

15. 100 wars were fun. Lot s of chaos. Lot of people attending. You did not get insulted if you warred with an eb build in the 100 wars.