Predicting the End of the World

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SharkByte, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hello everybody. This thread is simple enough. Come up with how and why the world will end. When the world ends, whoever is the closest will receive a free seal as well as a picture of a broken pen in their honor, if I'm able to give it to them of course. Personally, I think the world will end when Donald Trump is elected president of the United States, which will then make him power crazy. He will first nuke Mexico, which will also wipe out Texas when it is dropped. However, instead of killing everybody like the bomb was supposed to, it mutated the Mexicans into powerful-but-extremely-dumb-boxes-with-arms-looking-things. They will then march across the whole of North America, destroying everything. The rest of the world decides to try and bomb the entire area with a newly developed weapon of destruction which made a rip in the universe, destroying not just the entire planet, but the entire galaxy and beyond. The End

2. How will we get a reward if the world has ended?

And the illuminati will destroy the world the universe and everything

3. In the end it's gonna be nuclear war. Just need something to trigger it

1. The world will end once the resources dry up.

Once China or India becomes rich, the world will quickly run out of resources. People will fight over resources. Radicals will start revolutions. Dictators will comes to power. Nuclear bombs will be detonated over cities.

2. The world will end once global warming reaches a critical point.

Certain major cities will flood. Radical groups will blame it on minorities or another country, causing dictators to rise to power. Destabilization will cause war. Nuclear apocalypse will ensue.

4. What if Mexico or Morocco become rich? What happens then?

5. A huge solar flare will knock out all electronic equipment in the world, things will go boom and everybody will die. This will happen in 2012............Wait

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. No one cares about Morocco

8. For many years KaW_Community secretly uses ATA Resources and develops an army of laser shooting sharks, he unleashes it upon the world to try and become KaW_Emperor. But the Sharks become to hard to control and they destroy the world.

9. That's until they blow up the world. Then everybody starts caring about them. It's the same principle as that loner in that one class u have, no one cares about him until he knocks out the biggest guy in the school.

10. What happened to Kaw, Kaw_Admin, and Kaw_Creative?

11. They were the first to be killed by the Sharks for refusing to make a shark eb

12. Damn, R.I.P

13. A nuke wouldn't destroy mexico not even 1% of it anyway the world will end when the sun ends.

14. Nuclear warfare

15. When you say end of the world, I think you're mistaken and should change it to the end of humanity.

The world won't end. It may become another lifeless rock floating around a dead star, but it won't end.

Life and human life however can end.

The only way I can see this is either:

Puncturing the ozone layer so much that our planet cannot balance itself anymore, we all die, maybe some remnants of humanity remain somewhere somehow.

Too many nukes poison the atmosphere, everything dies.

16. some kinda roaches survive nukes, life wont die out.

17. Makes sense. I support OP's idea

18. Actually USA is less than one percent of the worlds pop. So the Donald may end up with a near useless dollar which is propped up artificially. Wall street going under is a good thing cause they moved 56,800 factories to China since 2006 right under the Republicans nose. Nice going George.
    Now as to world upsets and nukes going poof look no further than Iran. Ignored UN inspection supporting Isis, buying Russian pop guns like crazy. Continues to preach the total destruction of Israel. Canada says they are the single greatest threat to global peace ejecting all diplomates from Syria and Iran while closing embassies. No big deal to the middle east really they've been at it for 4,000 years.
    So the seers say a weapon will go off in it's own country. Gas or nuke ? Your guess

19. Op idk if u were serious or not. U know a nuke wont take out mexico n texas in 1 right lol. Ignorant people think 1 nuke would take a country. They take out cities. Not countries not even states

20. The world will end when the son starts to destroy it, or when some aliens blow up the universe by accident with there amazing technology. My final idea is just nuclear war.