Boycotting DOTB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Tbh my army of alts play 2nd fiddle n r abused at my willWarring 1 is enough for me

For those who more than 1 at once i hope they war hard n honestly.

2. There is a lot of 'looser' goin around...
    U tellem 
    Spell check only goes so far lol

3. My rosters are bigger than dotb

4. Claims he can but doesn't actually do it.

5. Even is sylv is 5% of the roster I still bet only 1% of the roster will actually hit.

6. Bro...

Put down the Jug of haterade, and start sippin on a good ol' glass of kool-aide. :lol:

Seriously though. It's the only BB code I know, and I'll abuse it as I see fit :lol:

Yours Truly,
    Super Crimson X the :lol: God

7. I dunno...

It's not an HTE clan we are talkin bout here. They do enjoy some sorts of competition.

I bet they may like some OSW in thier lives, and atleast 50% percent would fight back.

But we are all just speculating.

Sylv said try her.

You said you would gladly try her.

Do that ish and we can all take bets on how much of DotBF pops into your News.

8. Her response to someone near her own size trying her was to cry in my pm

9. Well that was dissapointing...

My hopes of instigating a War, dashed so quickly.

Someone do the sad face emoji for me, I only know :lol:

10. Super Crimson war God, I'm kindly asking you to leave my thread please, you are off topic and quite frankly very annoying.

11. Cried hahaha

12. I said I would be putting an email together to ATA based upon you feedback. This is the content of this email. Thank you to all who contributed..........

Queen-OnThe-Battlefield
    Kingdoms at War

Dear ATA

After a series of email exchanges with your colleague, Mike, I have been asked to submit suggestions to improve the war system for both Primal and Individual Wars. I opened this up to my clanmates and the Kawmunity and this is the result.

1) As previously mentioned, the matchup system for Primal Wars is inadequate. Currently matching clans of huge cs differences. The solutions suggested for consideration to address this are:-

a) Currently clans match 1st to 2nd 3rd to 4th signed (I'm not sure how true this is as this is another person's idea) Instead introduce cs range matchup with a tolerance of /- 10% and no build matching restrictions. Just cs.

b) a tiered war system (I like this idea) Where there are tier ranges when no clan can war outside of that range. ie 0 - 4 mil cs players (eliminating SH used in larger range wars and where new players can learn how to war and to progress through the ranks) 5 - 24 mil 25 - 49 mil 50 - 100 mil and 100 mil and over cs players. Something like that. This way clans who cast for war pick a bracket they want to war in. There is also less room to exploit as with cs range, You could have 10 huge and 5 small players for instance. So making it a build range is better. Noob War tier would not require xtal as they would have a war xtal allocated upon casting only to be used in that war. This is to encourage more to war. This can be extended to next tier if felt appropriate but possibly limited to 2 in a week. More wars than that xtals must be purchased.

c) Hit restrictions are mostly off. Introduce more Restrictions on wars so dtw and dts messages are more frequent which will discourage clans casting statless or low stat players.

2) improving player experience. There are a lot of seasoned players who still enjoy warring. Introduce ways to improve their war experience.

a) Increased Mith payouts or randomly select warriors for double Mith drop.

b) Have a tab incorporated into the Kaw platform to be able to see all things EE related. Past results. Most plunder. Most kos. Most defences won. Like a centralised database of all things EE so all can see results across all clans instead of having to go to individual clan to see results and statistics.

c) A betting system for Wars. Purchase a betting chip to have the chance of winning Mith based upon the odds. This way those who don't war can get involved and earn Mith even by not warring. This will appeal to those in osw or who enjoy pvp but cannot war.

d) How about a Warrior of the War award? All warriors can vote for a single warrior who may have been a great WC or Tracker. Or was a great meat shield taking numerous incoming for the team? Or gave their own time in putting together a great roster? They get their name colour changed until the next war for example. Maybe their xtal back?

3) War Penalties. Many of us have had bad experiences in wars and are fed up of the warriors who do not take warring seriously. So here are some suggestions:-

a) Shattered Sword. This is currently awarded if inactive and prevents the warrior from casting WOC for 3 days. This is fine for a first offence. This should be increased for subsequent offences. So 2nd offence a week. 3rd offence a month. 4th offence Perm War ban. Something along those lines. This should also be extended to not just inactives but also to those who merely hit a few times then go inactive to try to avoid Shattered Sword.

b) PS opening. Selling pots, having gold out, should be penalised. You should be able to see who has lost how much gold at the end of a war. Being able to see war stats per player would be useful too. Not just how many successful hits they had but how much incoming. How much gold won. How much gold lost. This would make things clearer to War Commanders when selecting rosters who their best Warriors are.

c) Ally Hires. This should be locked once match has been made. No ally hires at all, even from opposing clan.

Ok so there's a few suggestions to keep you going. I would be interested to hear from the Developers their feedback on the above.

Yours in Kaw

13. ^ that would work, if the DEVS implemented even one of those things I would be very surprised though. So far with the lack of communication from the Devs it is only up to the players to fix things.

14. I like the mismatch just so I can test out my towers.

15. This email was invited by the Devs. They asked for suggestions. They got them lol

We will have to wait and see how this is received. As players, we can only do so much. The rest is in the hands of the Devs ;)

16. I could actually hit this time, those tears came just from saying I would try you.

17. Do as you please. Val

18. Oh no I got called Val by the person who has always copied worms builds

19. Lol mmmk. So my nf is clear.