Battlegrounds spy gone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Forgiving_Warrior, Sep 27, 2015.

1. I am announcing that I'm going to leave bg for primal wars , this has resulted in many factors -
    - unfair on who gets to war against is
    - only certain people can war with us
    - issues are not resolved outside of war
    - no team effort ( I'm only one trying )

As a result in no help I have left bg ii , I took bg ii when it was at 900 prestige to 1800 prestige by using an exploiting roster ( size ) . However I will still be warring and hosting primals -

I will make my own ee war clan and I will have a group of people which help and condone my decisions -

I need a list of people who would be interested to war with me -( I had a current win streak of 9 at bg ) please comment on my wall and PM me if you would like to war with me or become a fellow leader aside me -

See you on the battlefield

2. Sign on with SUSHI n the Gang maybe.
    The more the merrier. GL

3. Support will war with u anytime you are a great warrior

4. Ty need as many peeps who want war to comment and let me know

5. I will always war with you and you know that. You are a great warrior and I haven't seen anyone so devoted to primal wars the way you organize them is just amazing.You know you can count on me with all wars that suits my TZ. Cheers and good luck 

6. Eh, why not. Warring is warring. I can also track  I love tracking lol.

7. Support all the work Spy has carried out in the past and will carry out in the future primals

SiL

8. So 2 of ur complaints n reasons for leaving r unfair matches bc of stacking n only certain people can war w u.....then u go on forums to find only certain people to war w u n stack rosters. Makes sense

9. Nothing wrong w it. Devs leave an exploitable hole might aswell take it right. Just dont play the innocent card. Leave it at ur tored of doing all the work nothing to do w system

Also seeing as this forum posted 13min after war guessing a rage quit lol

10. support cant wait to see

11. Didn't you rage quit?

12. roster making isnt easy ! it needs allot of time and pms to answer and gather warriors. mrs. spy you made lots of contribution to bg on making rosters but you have to know that if you stack a rooster to match dotb or any other clans strong as your roster then u need certain builds which have to be bc to do that but not all bc people can war !! and if you make a rooster that has mids in it and that for sure will match a clan thats more then 100mil cs bigger then you. the system of ee primal wars is like SH exploits !! now days they stack with PS1 and get a 10000% chance of winning. i have seen that when bg has roster to match dotw then dotw doesnt signup because they dont want to loose and if you go with mids and match them its a mismatch so quitting making rooster and saying that no one wants to help or no one wants to war isnt true !!!
    its your roster that you are making but its your decision to make what kind of rooster it should be. so you quit but will it solve the mismatch problems ??? NO IT WOULD NOT !!!
    you should have stayed at bgii to make more rosters in order to war exploit or no exploit, mismatch or no mismatch but quitting and making a new ee clan good luck with that.
    in a few months i am sure ee primal wars will be gone and stopped by devs and will be replaced with indi wars !!
    if you have a good rooster then clans dont sign up because they are afraid of losing a war. exploiting will never ever end its a human nature to get advantage of those exploits !!!

13. Please not the roosters, don't hurt the roosters

14. Come on; don't make fun of people who don't speak Engrish well.

What am I saying?

Go right ahead! :D :D :D :D

15. [​IMG]

16. You know your thread is done when a Mod derails it....

17. I want to know who this dotw clan is ;)