Cost of enchantments

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FrostyAusti, Sep 26, 2015.

1. I am writing this so hopefully can get some support from everyone that the price for enchanting last event was overpriced and that either devs increase inferno and aqua drops from ebs or lower the price. 50 inferno amd aqua for 1 lvl? Like seriously devs how one earth does that workout? It takes days to get maybe 9 or 20. Sometimes weeks. So i hope people can agree on this one and devs please reduce the price. Plus there are 4 equips this time and we are still getting normal 50 of each from event. So please ⊙﹏⊙¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Yep. It's pretty absurd how much it costs to UG equips just for the Mage to fail. Especially since the last installment of the 5 stage event they just ran, it will take forever and a day to get those maxed out. Bleh, no sense in griping about it though. People have asked why this is the way it is for quite some time with no response or hint at a change. We are just stuck with it buddy.

3. Having Level 10 equips wouldn't be very epic now, would it? If it was that easy.

Look at players with 300k battle wins. All of them have maxed out equipment. Think about how long it takes to rack up 300k battle wins.

Yeah. Very epic.

4. The harder it is to get, the better it feels. Leave it the way it is.

5. Its absurd what one armor of the last event needs for upgrading...i got 1k armor and for level 4 requires 18inf+18aqua,having worse stats than dragon treasure chestplate...dont waste your materials upgrading these expensives equips...i see it wrong because if it fails in one of the levels youll loose 10+ of each material that you could use in others equips that need less..its better to loose 6aqua or inferno in one fail that loose 18 of both as would happen to me with armor to get level 4.those 18 are 3 oportunities to try the aff armor to get the level 8.
    But yes....these new equips are too way expensives than old ones that had lot of fails and resets...at least the requirements were less and you had more chances to max them

6. A system change that doesn't make the devs money???

 Good luck with that

7. Various opinions. But dont you think using 50 of each is a bit too much maybe half the price for every lvl. That way it still wont be easy but will not be as hard

8. Im on the fence with this, there was a long time when people could just horde mage currency without having anything to spend it on because the new equips werent worth enchanting so i know of some people that just have like 300 of each currency just floating around and this can help kill that.

However most players don't. I used to justify the low prices of enchants by the resets but the price of 50 per enchant is way too high considering there are fails, resets and level drops.

9. Thank you mate

10. Full support 100%

11. Still haven't maxed my shoulders and arms I think its ridiculous tbh new set of equip be out soon and all this still won't be maxed.

12. If they don't want to lower the Aqua/Inferno cost for upgrading they should at least make the fails less likely to happen. I'm not going to say take away completely cause then that's "too easy".

The way I look at it I'm thinking about not enchanting the equipped at all for now.

13. They could either increase drops keep fails same lvl. Ir the could reduce price by half so 25 instead of 50 and keep fails same level again. Or reduce fails and slightly increase drops. 10% chance of getting aqua and inferno. Atm it is very random

14. Devs should increase drop to 10-15 to 20+ if new equips require more than 200 of each for full enchanting...only 1000 players too much are ready for this kind of enchantment...other great option is that every level requires a exact number of materials wiithout fails or resets or levels down...so they help a bit all the community in that

15. Support.

OR, they could make aqua also 7.5b to buy.

16. No support. Stop doing hte and earn some inferno.

17. By the time you max the whole set they will have more equipment out, it's pretty pointless