Boycotting DOTB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Have you not seen Silver BG or Kreuz rosters? why build a mid roster and put yourself in the same position as you are complaining about? You want a mid roster? war 16 just past dotb casted a mid roster but no other clan casted. Next time that war slot comes up cast your mid roster

2. Dude its a phone tap game, stop your I'm a looser rage. No one cares .

I shall refuse to watch another min of NFL until Tom Brady retires lmao

3. Why is an SH talkin about BC builds?

4. Not gonna lie. I would rather a no match then to match dotb

5.  this isn't about me, have a bc accnt who wars with DOTB, this is about the others being shut out of EE wars

6. Dont think you get that im saying stop complaining the long way :)

7. So why dont u post with ur bc main instead of hiding behind ur sh acct. Obv u r ok to war and get the benefits from them but then u prob want to match and beat them after u got all their info

8. Which BC account do you have that wars with DOTB? No need to go public, just PM me

9. No support.
    There is another thread complaining that BG keep raising full BC rosters, so your statement that DOTB ought to be boycotted is for doing the same is inaccurate.

Build a competing roster and stop whining.

I suspect op supports the Cleveland Browns in rl 

"Please take Tom Brady off the field because he keeps winning and it's not fair" 

Man up or shut up.

10. How about inactives in IWar?
    They ruin more wars than any format did.

11. Instead of a witch hunt how about a REAL solution for inactives. Rid us of those idiots.

12. Seems a bit extreme. Not everyone will match dotb. So the more clans casting the lower the chance. Its a numbers and probability game.

13. True but ppl like pointing fingers instead of finding solutions. Its the easy way out.

Now how does 1 15 warrior roster stop other clans entering Primal War?
    Clan wars take time n effort n nothing stops ppl organizing for war. Not all builds r BC n they all cannot match up against DOTB.
    So its a poor excuse to say 1 clan is at fault.

14. 2 last wars my war clan was matched with 700m cs clan more than as -108- and noobs on the battlefield when we should be matched against kowfte ( just 50 m cs plus) and our ground warring ( 30 m cs less) so it's something more about more clans casting

15. If devs knew a full proof way to fix the war system they would have done it by now

16. But Dotb cant make numbers when bg2 casting full bc roster lol

17. well what about clans such as BG 2, Kreuzritter, 108 Heroes and Noobs?

18. I'm here if you need a bc in your roster 

19. Sure there are a few clans who match DOTB with a huge roster every so often. But again, what about all the non 100m cs builds who want war? idk if some of the people commenting on this thread have even seen the crazy and frequent mismatches that are getting putting on these days. And yes DOTB are the root of the problem. If they want to keep on killin primal then by all means go for it, but the greed just isn't fair for others.