Lanie

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Stephanie-Inactive0622, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to apologize to Lanie, and Lala. I have been intentionally starting fights with them for some time now. I'd like to apologize for anything i have said or done to them. I understand that if I break this cf, and try to pick a fight with them again there will be on cf. From here on out I wont contact Lanie, or Lala again.

2. Sorry its Lanie & Lala. Not sure why title got cut off

3. Re: Lanie and Lala

Granted from me. Happy kawing 

4. U guys are so mean xP. #Freesteph

5. cf will be granted once all terms are met. hopefully this is the very last time we will have to do this. your track record for keeping your word is lacking but this had better be the end.

6. Lel they don't give a lot of outgoing hits so why cf

7. cf granted. happy kawing -Stephanie- aka kreeak.

8. 0ed :11

9. Can a mod lock this

10. It's a shame you couldn't of done that before I PnZ zombie and lanie right?

11. 0 inc... Not scary xP.

12. Lol wot!?!
    I would apologize to those noobs are you cereal?

13. Fangs that's the way Stephanie should of been feeling with how little lala and lanie hit

14. Only thing u gotta worry about is me.

15. we obviously got our point across. now run along, the bulldozer needs tended to. ;)

16. Lel SOS logic = have someone in ca and then claim they only gotta worry about 1 person. Are you claiming the rest of the clan sucks so much they aren't worth worrying about?

17. It's been tended to completely.

18. I believe this started over us protecting our guys because yours can't handle a 1v1. And also why you'll be kawing with dead troops and talking in forums. xD

19. Dead troops that are still sitting on lanie and zombie... And there was no 1v1 broken until your member cried and had him put in ca

20. He used alts to sit 1 acct. That's breaking a 1v1... And also why we took exception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.