Boycotting DOTB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Title is pretty self explanatory.

This is a Petition for no clans to primal war until DOTB agrees to make smaller roster in order for at least semi-fair matches. At the current time DOTB are casting almost full BC rosters. No other clans except for 108 Heroes(only war like once a month) can match that cs even closely. Thus, DOTB are matching clans worth a 500m cs advantage because of the new matchup system where if two clans are casted they will match. Which is justified by the Devs' reasoning that, I quote, "people would rather have a mismatch then a no match".

If this continues on EE will die out which is not what a lot of us want, cuz let's face it, Indi is boring as hell too now with only 15man rosters and no 100mans.

So please, all clans, don't cast for primal until DOTB shape up, get the word out.

Edit: Been seeing a lot of comments saying stuff like "y don't u match their cs", "just beef of your roster". That's a completely fair question, but are we supposed to exclude the majority of warrers out there who aren't 100m cs+ from primals?

2. Please don't comment on my thread if you have never even done an EE war.

3. Support. Matchups are nothing but unfair these days.

4. Get a group of people and strip them. That will teach them

5. This has a lot of potential. Support

6. This would only encourage devs to be rid of primal wars as a declining turnout from what is already horrific means nobody wants to do them. Your idea is only further killing primals, which you want to keep. /lock

7. This would only be until DOTB agrees to make smaller rosters in order for better matchups, so no this wouldn't kill primals.

8. 1-2 weeks of no one warring b4 DOTB finally agree to tone down their roster sizes is better than the next year of DOTB winning 90% of the wars.

9. What you're asking is for primals to be boycotted. Not DOTB. How long is it going to take for DOTB to agree if they're perfectly happily hitting people way smaller than them?

10. It looks like you got your equip from Goodwill dude, please leave my thread, thanks!

11. Although I agree the EE match ups need fixed some how. This is like saying that an NBA team has too many good players and we aren't gonna play you until you trade some off. It just ain't gonna happen.

12. Eh... Just beef up your roster. Or force them to do this. In kaw actions speak louder than text (unless of course the text is code)

13. I remember when everyone used to whine and cry about Rising Hawks :lol:

"Whaaaah, 15 SH, What are we ever gonna do???"

Now people are complaining about legit builds :lol:

"Whaaaah, almost all their builds are complete, whatever will we do???"

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

If WCs dont wanna match DotBF all the time, WCs need to create train and cast more war clans.

You are sugesting a boycott just because you cant beat one WC :lol:

There is more than one WC out there. Instead of asking the ones who cast not to, maybe you should be encouraging the ones who dont cast to cast; and match your roster.

Someone will always match the best Clan, though, thats a risk you take in competion.

14. Amen

15. Why would u want to match someone at a crazy cs disadvantage? Only a couple out there can go big enough to compete with DOTB and that's at rare times when they can get enough big builds to war, especially since DOTB have a big chunk of the game's biggest primal builds.

16. You say this like it's easy to get 15 experienced ABC builds in a roster. Also are we supposed to exclude all the non 100m cs+ builds from warring? Sounds like a great plan to me. That was sarcastic btw if u didn't get it.