Machines and kotfe

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Bean-, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #save kotfe. Remove the MaCHINES!!!

2. Personally I think you're an idiot. German had nowhere to turn, and were promised a rise in respect. Obama did the same thing, just didn't commit genocide, and etc.

3. The machine tag ruins good names

4. All hail spragga. No one will ever defeat it not even kaw com

5. Please lock this
    Thanks

6. False lol cuz a couple of my friends will become machines once they are done there probation lol

7. Lmfao oh sweet pineapple is such a noob lol sucking up to kotfe

8. You have no clue what you're talking about lol

9. Rise up and fix theses MaCHINES!!!

#save Kotfe

10. Playful joke among friends Val? ..wernt you Kotfe? ...or at least a Kotfe kiss ass at one point?

11. qpRe: Machines and kotfe

-V- isnt val his previous screenname was assmoron.and your the last one to call anybody a kissass todd .when you do it in abundance.

12. You seemed to have added an al at the end of my name

13. oli proving you dont need to possess a brain to become a " machine ". great logic there oli . roni is from u.k and -start- is from u.k so he automatically must be my family . well done oli you are a bright spark . with that thought wave of intelligence it proves to us any body can become a machine. There's even a chance for me lol thatd shake them up . but i am a free thinker i wouldnt want to be like all the rest . and oli showed that hes a clone of everyone else the automatic roll off the tongue insults that require no imagination & thought whatsoever

14. olibear U.K is a big place .not everybody knows everybody. you need learn up on geography to broaden your horizen .

15. He added what at the end?! And doesn't "an al" (just quoting) belong at the end? 

16. Name changed, that's about it. You are still dumb as ever. I glanced at Oli snide comment and instantly knew he said you was related because basically you are both morons.

17. nanoc im my own personality . i dont try to copy anyone or try to impress anyone unlike you .i dont care who hates me or who likes me but i know you wont forget me. who even are you .you appear on kaw trying to act as if your a kaw super star and legend. keep talking my name as if you know me but you really dont have a clue nothing about me. if you thought i was a idiot youd have had made your appearence 3 years ago and told me. nobody rates you on this game because you aint did one unique thing to prove yourself. But keep being self rightious to everybody it boosts you up and makes you think your better than everybody else. but from where im standing you are a blimp on kaw and aint even pressed the acceleration pedal to have done anything of importance .so that you can look down on others and judge.

18. "anything of importance"

Kinda subjective dont ya think?

19. -V- sorry buddy didn't know you had bought that acct ...or maybe I'm wrong altogether not like itld be the 1st time. My apologies

...Roni sticking up for Kotfe? (I didn't even say anything neg. about Kotfe)

Yeah I know Roni they'll never let me join and I wanted to sooooo badly too

...looks like your planning to join them though, good for you. I'm so jealous :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.