We Own It [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sushi6, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Nice thread Sushi, I like your proactive approach. Support, n support to all who have time to lend a hand.

2. Thank you :)

3. Very well done Sushi.. I believe this was needed and I will support this initiative... i can give one suggestion atm... Fix cs and talk to another clan who can roster within same range.. Then fixup signup slot.. Eg now the matchups are like clan who signed 1st vs 2nd and 3rd vs 4th and so on... So if we can come to a common platform of signing slot it can eliminate mismatches... There can be a general link where clan can write their names and signing slot number.. The clan whom they matching is next slot... Available to view all so chances of mismatches are less...Though still its a vague idea and a lot of improvement can be done.. But i see this as a possible solution till devs fix up the matching system...

4. If interested u can join our war group, we have enough people to probably make a few even teams for primals to go against each other

5. My bad Sam didn't know u were already in lol

6. i signed up for the list to learn to wc, but no response. are anyone committee members online to chat?

7. Someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe they said first week of october is when training for ee/wc/tracker would begin

8. Follow people from the council and we can help out when we're on :)

9. Yes first week of October, if anyone wants to learn follow me and I can get u into our group

10. Support sushi , and support fair matches

11. Well done sushi like this thread maybe u can teach me to wc sometime I'm sick of tracking for everyone lol

12. Once you are signed up we will get around to contacting you, keep in mind there are alot of you lol we will get everyone situated as soon as we can. No one will be left out I promise. If you have signed up you will be trained 

13. I like the idea of the community training established players in EE, it's brutal right now for those that are venturing into this facet of the game for the first time in the upper brackets.

14. We are already over 70 strong of people willing to learn, pm me for details to join our group 

15. Currently over 100 now! Lets try to double it by the weekend :). Please sign up regardless of size guys, even if you are 500k cs you can join and learn to war! All are welcome :)

16. What is this school? It won't work but nice effort