New Lands below LLs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Bad-Advice, Sep 23, 2015.

1. The math simply doesn't work n it cannot replace or offset the time others have put in to get to their current stats.

My question is Ops says grow n i ask what the plan or purpose is for his growth?

2. I brought up this idea circa 2012... Just make another low lands, or at least only have up to tier 3 buildings on it. Help smalls get bigger and cap bigs, but it's too late with the abyss, everything is shot now and there is too big of a gap amongst players which really damages system wars

3. Devs already give a huge boost to noobs, they don't have to grind near as hard to grow like us old timers. No support.
    Request lock.

4. expand the lowland.. from 25 buildings to 49.. why not?

5. Becaus wit doesn't benefit larger players, which is the main portion of income for Devs

6. why not?? those old players have alts, too. it would surely help their alts, thereby encouraging them to create more alts, why not?

7. Not many people have enough time to actually grow more than five accounts consistently.

8. Plz lock for stupidity

9. Am I misinformed or are lowlands unlocked for new players? If so not only dose that take away from those of us who built our accts from pvp and actual time versus "oh I'm new can I just have that?" Really why not just be active

10. Yes, I do believe new players get all 25 of the Lowlands for free while us old timed players had to work for the stats that we have today.

~Chaos

11. Okay. Got community feedback  Thanks!

/lock

12. No support, I dont feel that I'd like a new set of cheap lands implemented... I mean for the majority of players lands of that price would be garaunteed to have maxed within like 2 hours so I just simply don't see the point I'm sorry...

13. It looks like the next lands will be sky lands I believe.

14. Why not just add T3L4?

15. So like the inner city project lands?

16. Agree

17. Pls implement i want to satisfy my inner desires to get 25 more lands

18. I like river and stream lands
    Canoes at 2500 gold
    Fire boats @2500 gold
    Dingies @ 2500 gold
    Raiders/spy @ 3000 gold
    That's lvl 1

19. No support, won't be needed imo. Only would be a really small set of players with those stats. LLBC is a joke 