can't update in App Store

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lIlbAdlIlYo_oYIlInEwsIlI, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Have tried but update button just opens the game. Would like to unlock Abyss and event features but cannot. Must I delete app and download it again? Not eager to try that, sent feedback and posting here in hopes of getting help, thanks.

2. Have you got enough free space on your device?

3. Check it, could be full

4. I'll look into that thanks :)

5. Alright OP. I'm here to help. Here are the scenarios of why your app will NOT update.
    First things first I am going to assume you are using an iOS aka an Apple device. If so are you checking in the "Update" tab of your phone's App Store? If you said yes, then delte KaW and reinstall. If you have an account login, you may require it to log back into the game after reinstalling. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ATA ACCOUNT. 1. Well shizzle my pizzle brotha, you are in some deep doodoo.

(This is assuming they haven't changed the permanent amount of saved data on your phone. Where as a user could delete the app and reinstall years later, and it'd be like nothing happened. If this is your situation, then you are fine. Kaw is NOT broken nor is the App Store. Lemme tell you why.)

~~~~~
    If italisized paragraph applies to you:
    ~~
    KaW does not only recieve updates via the App Store but many are server uploaded as well. For example, the Blood Rains EB series was not implemented in an App Store update but via servers. ATA's servers. If you cannot access the Abyss consider this. Do you have 15 Hoarfrost lands discovered? If not, then you can'f see them until you do. Event isn't showing up? Perhaps you have discovered a bug and should report it via email (support@athinkingape.com) or Feedback. Events are catered via server updates

6. Hello :) I think that your device version may not be updated enough to download the update, you can check on the app store if your IOS is valid but as long as you have IOS or higher you should be fine :D I personally have an iPhone 5 with IOS 7.0 since I never did update to even 7.1 xD

alternatively you may not have enough storage, try deleting some old conversations of texts they always take up a good 500 MBs for me when i dont clear them xD but even 100 should be enough for that update :D

7. Delete kaw make sure u have your account info and re install it which comes with new verison

8. Delete app.