New Lands below LLs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Bad-Advice, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hey guys! Please excuse this BB codeless thread, as I don't want to mess anything up in my first thread.

Anyways, I think a good addition that would help smalls grow is a set of lands that cost from 100 thousand up to 1 billion. The max tier on these lands would be tier 3.

It wouldn't be too hard to come up with a name for them, like the Fire lands or River lands.

Adding this would not effect the lb too much, if at all. If anything, it would help retain new players, as they can buy cheaper lands and put up buildings faster.

That's just a quick thought. Please show your support, but feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. Supporters:
    ML-Castiel-ML
    -grizzy-

3. There's nothing lower than the low lands...

4. No, but that's what I want to see added, hence this thread!

5. U mean hell? That would be a good land set :roll:

6. Something between low lands and high lands maybe. Like the "Mid lands.

No new buildings, just have the lands have a very small increase in their cost.

Oh, and only the last tier of ll buildings would be available(t3?).

7. Dirt land.

8. This could be added along with my idea, as sort of a smalls update

9. Honestly this idea is pointless. New players get all lowlands given to them for free so why give them an option to unlock a weaker set of lands? Also no more new lands are needed. Not for a while at least because the market is already flooded with gold and new buildings will just increase the amount of gold in circulation.

10. Again hell

11. L.A.

12. aka... Texas

13. This is a seriously dumb idea. You'd get no deals on shark tank with this

14. *saves 10 bil* Woo! LowLow Land build complete! Ezpz

15. Its a good idea, but personally, I just don't see the point. Lowlands aren't really hard for new players to unlock.
    Sorry but no support

16. Gotta say, im not sure how it really benefits smalls.

Everyone above the smalls would have the lands built in a matter of minutes, or a week.

It doesn't really work if everyone else above those smaller accounts also get the new lands. Especially when they would have them completed in such a quicker amount of time.

Would just make the smalls smaller.

17. No Support. At this point in the game it's pretty worthless to add another set of lands that is weaker than LL that's why it's called "Low Lands" besides as someone already stated new players already got LL handed to them better put all that gold into good use and work on your other lands.

~Chaos

18. Would be better to have an upgrade to what ever tier is on the lowland, unless the upgrade is like t5 lv4 then it would be better to not add any upgrades