NFL score picking contest: vote on game you wish to play

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Seahawks v bears - seahawks to win 44-14 seahawks need a win and the bears suck do seahawks to win

2. Seahawks vs bears

3. Well let's see

Seahawks will win

Broncos will win

And bills will win

So I guess it's up to which game will have more action

I'd have to say the Broncos

4. Why not so some rugby? Whilst the World Cup is on? Involve some more people?

5. Rugby is a fantastic sport! Sadly, I can mot cater to all fantastic sports, so I'm doing what I understand best, which is the NFL.

I'd encourage you to run your own rugby thread, however. It could be fun!

6. Bills vs dolphins ...this game will have a more even field .the other two are to easy to predict the winner and will be to one sided

7. I feel bad for the Bears but the Seahawks winning festival begins with the Bears. Seahawks 30-3 Bears

The Broncos are having an age meltdown Peyton Manning Era is almost over but with his defensive they still have a chance of making the playoffs. Broncos 27-14 Lions

Dolphins vs bills this game will be very interesting, but I will go with Miami on this one. Dolphins 27-20 bills. Rex Ryan is improving as a Bills.

8. Seattle Chicago

9. Seattle Chicago
    Because the Hawks will be out for revenge

10. Dolphins vs Bills

Don't you guys see that this is the easiest one? Both teams have a pretty good defence, so it probably won't be scored very high, meaning there's less possible scores. You guys want to win, right?

11. Dolphins vs Bills cuz they both don't get much attention like my browns

12. Seattle v Chicago
    Because they both have great qb's

14. Edmonton Eskimos vs BC Lions please.

15. Why can't we do all of them?

16. Cuz I'm a lazy moose

17. You should tell me right before you post it so I can get the second post 

18. Patriots 49-Jags 3

19. Lions win 24-23 on a last minute drive to pull off the upset.

20. Go Blue Jays Go