A Firearm Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Hey, great job lumping all gun owners together based on the actions of a few nut bags. Me? I like to shoot paper targets, dollar store soda cans and the occasional pumpkin. It's a stress reliever. But I also carry at all times. Not to protect you, or the people at the convenience store, or the girl being mugged. And certainly not to look/feel like some badass wanna be tough guy. I carry to protect myself and my family. Because the truth is, I never know when some scumbag mentally ill sicko piece of crap is going to walk into someplace where I am and try to avenge some grievance he has. It happens at schools, churches, the streets, workplaces, stores, etc. And it happens when you least expect it.

2. You are a special kind of stupid. We Americans are glad your ignorant ass doesn't live here.
    You clearly are talking out your ass. Due tell where you got your gun stats from? Canada has 2x more registered guns then US? Do you even know what it takes to get a gun in your country? I doubt it. Most likely you've never fired a weapon in your life.
    I tell you what when the person who doesn't care about laws robs you and shoots you dead because you have nothing but verbal gestures to protect yourself, I will keep carrying my gun knowing I can protect those around me.

3. And the fact that Detroit has more murders alone than the entirety of Canadia shows gun control doesn't always work. It's virtually impossible to legally obtain a firearm in Detroit an it's still awful. Meanwhile, In Kennesaw Georgia, a law was passed requiring people to own guns. Crime dropped over 90%, and even today Kennesaw has the lowest crime rate in Georgia

4. It's supposedly a wasr 10 single stack semi auto. Stocked removed and made into a pistol. I can't tell.

5. Any curio and relic and/or milsurp firearm collectors?

6. I have Kentucky Rifle. Does that count? And an old Jap sniper's rifle. No markings on it, firing pin broke, etc. Then my grandpa(it was technically his) lost it in transport while trying to find ammo types for it. :cry:

7. Me2

8. :lol: best reply all thread!

9. I tri

10. That's a real bummer.

One of my more prized possessions is a German WWII P38. I also own my great grandfather's K98 bringback. BYF 1944. Was sporterized. I have restored it to an original stock. Love WWII German militaria. Just a couple out of my collection.

11. Germans weaponry is beautiful. Their old cavalry sabers are made like none other.
    EDIT: congratulations on 69 posts

12. For those in America who like Kalashnikov assault rifles you might wanna try the AK-101 which is pretty much the export version of the Kalashnikov AK-74M. Main difference between the two is the ammunition used-the AK-101 is chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO rounds. Also what's nice about the AK-74M/AK-101 is that you can mount a 40mm GP-30 underbarrel grenade launcher. Best way to get true Kalashnikovs is smuggled thru Alaska, cuz the semi auto AK's from Romania and Hungary suck in my opinion but you have to many gun laws in America to probably even have grenade launchers attached to full auto assault rifles

13. P229 Enhanced Elite. Need I say more. Nice to see not everyone is pro ban!

14. Nanoc I know speed reading helps you skip over the big words but sometimes it doesn't work out. Like when you missed per capita. and Registered. Was why I made it capitals.
    Here's a surprise I have a Remington pump 12 gauge and 32 Cal Auto Handgun. Both registered trigger locked and in a safe. I have the slug out of the receiver so I can carry 7 rounds. Yup 10% of your population and more guns as individuals. Y'all come here and hunt many get turned back at the boarder cause you have crazy guns not designed for moose and deer.
    The fixation with the AK's is funny. Don't buy the Chinese one. No warranty.
    Georgia , population descending, 1/2 the population of Southern Ontario but 6x the violent crime 4X the Murders. Maybe two guns each would help.
    Now while your enlightening me on guns n such do they make that Zombie 200 round cammo clip for the AK.
    Guns guns guns guns, you'd think just once you could have shown up to a war on time. Or at least not supplied our enemies Ford, IBM...
    Or recognized the guys coming home from Vietnam stopped an even greater war. You would not believe how many moved north after serving.
    Nope guns are a constitution right in case you have to kill your government. Lemme see now yup wikapretend experts say you've killed or wounded more heads of state than just about anyone.
    My Bad you seem to have this gun thing all figured out.

15. Lets not take the thread to that topic please.

The only debates and arguments here should be about how gangsta i look when i hold my 9m sideways. Because if you dont look cool, whats the point.

16. 9 milly fool. Gangstas dont use the metric system.