Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Hey KC could u silence the update bot? Spamming same message...

2. Hey KC, how did you find out about ATA and why about them made you want to apply?

3. Yes they do but u gotta be in there state i applied to be a software dev for ATA

4. Kaw_Com, which of the startup girls is your favorite? I like the current one because her armor looks like something someone would almost actually wear.

5. Dear KaW_Community,

Is there any idea that you honestly would love to see implemented?

Thanks,
    -Narwhal

6. Probably a shark eb with new shark land type with shark buildings :lol:

7. Does Ivy still want to marry me

8. Kaw_Com, when do you normally go to sleep and when do you normally get up?

9. You should of kept at it until you got to be one of those security officers on the landing party from TNG.

That role is an accomplishment. You got to be able to ignore the fact that everyone that has ever seen Star Trek knows your time as a crew member of the Enterprise is about to abruptly expire.

But you have to block all that out and act as if you will be "the one" who defies the seemingly impossible and triumphs to live for one more landing party mission.

Then, its as if you never saw it coming, phaser still set on stun. Never noticing that everyone else seemed to know to take cover. Then it hits you, they never even wrote your character a name.

Totally Shakespearean.

10. @kaw_com whats your fav eminem song? :shock:

11. Oh god the ATA employees talk about us forum trolls in the office

12. Hey KC, where did you lock up creative?

13. May I ask, what please does your typical day in the office consist of? And do you take work home with you? Are you open non-stop, or do
    you have people "on call" in case there is a glitch or some other "emergency"? Thank you.

14. you. you are a cool person.

15. Questions like this are why i made the thread.
    Im so proud of me. We did it me, we made a popular thread.

16. It only worked because kaw_com actually responded lol

17. Shh let me bask in my limelight

18. Kaw_com, where's the cookies you promised us moderators >.> that's double dip chocolate.

Lol.

19. KC should be reported for hacking. Achievement says he got 10 medals in s5 yet they've got the top equip 

20. ^ The Interdimensional Puppet is really a good description for him to have though.