[UPDATE] iOS v1.82 with iOS9 Support

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Yup fixed it. You just delete the Beta profile in Settjngs and you're fine. The most recent Beta update was the actual software. We got it a week early ;p

2. I did contact support and I think its funny how the people that are running support have the right to help out who they want and who they don'tit's not right to help one clan that accidentally disbanded their clanand then refused to help othersespecially when you give them any and every opportunity to do anything to helpthey are so quick to accusing everybody else other than the fact their system may have a glitch or technical problems

3. Has anyone else been experiencing technical difficulties with copy and paste from their inbox either before or after the update?

4. That's just in general. I don't have a PC so i have to write and edit all my projects on my phone. Tapping twice to get select copy paste seems to take a bit of time before it shows up; you gotta do it a bit.

Con? Maybe

5. Are there update for iOS 7.1?

6. Eagle ur not supposed to help people. Just lock threads

7. How about putting a damage cap on hte to 100-150 damage per hit & keeping it 6$ so players of all size can get their full moneys worth & allow the xtalers to go without talking out the bars?

8. more gold = more damage, What is the problem? off topic btw

9. What the heck?! 7.1?! What device can it be that's super old to be using the iOS 7.1?!

The dark times...

10. Less Damage = More Hits
    More Hits = More Gold

11. in any eb, apart from ambush, more damage more gold.

12. Well, IOS 9 has effectively made my 4s into a Brick.

13. iOS 7 is best for all iPhone it is fastest and most realiable.

14. My 5S was a brick then I downgraded back to iOS 8

15. I guess you can say you did pooped out bricks...

Yes

16. can you fix copy and paste for iPad also tyvm its a pain when others can and i cant copy paste from personal messages ️only from clan page is messed up ️

17. So I updated and all its done is increase loading time 

18. iOS 0 sucks

19. Update this picture… it should read, "Strategize With Allies".

You need to use the verb not the noun.

I know this is a small issue; however this mistake sounds ridiculous when read.