PVP Event Proposal: Zombie Pandemic Breaks Out in KAW!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Chaos, Sep 2, 2015.

1. SUPPORT I love pvp events and I would like to see this happen what are the rewards?

2. a zombie banner perhaps i just want a banner event thatd be cool and fair..

3. Support x2

4. I feel like the sanctuary spell should also have an effect on zombies, I mean, what if half your clan is zombies and half are humans, then it would only affect half of them, and the other half is feeling left out.

5. Why would you bump this stupid crap

6. Idea: Instead of random success action applying the Living Dead effect, have it so that pinning a player with Humanity will apply the effect. Force Zombies to work together to bring down targets
    Would really bring the community together. A thread devoted to selecting targets, clans of zombies working in sync, a true zombie apocalypse brought to Kaw.
    Just a suggestion.

7. Support! I call dibs on starting as zombie

8. I assume because it's a good idea

9. Nice variation on the pvp style of play, pve players could pick a side like the betting thing in early events. I also see this as a stand alone event maybe at the end of October. So basically support

10. It's sad that this was a waste of time and effort.

Kaw really isn't open to new creative things as always.

11. Sadly I'm just seeing this thread now... But I love the idea, I didn't make it through all 130 posts before this, but has the idea of having multiple waves almost been introduced?

Like say wave one goes from day one to day X
    Then wave two day X through day Y and so forth

This would allow people to opt in at later times if they miss signups for some reason, as well as keeping someone who is going to be afk for any RL reason from being manhandled while gone

12. Bump I'll comment later

13. Ooooo 888 posts

14. Hail Cthulhu

15. Nearing 3k man

16. I'll commemorate the occasion with a thread about how Cthulhu blessed us with his fossilized child, Helix.

17. This could be a really fun way to boost the pvp wars. but as mentioned before it is a shame that the Devs won't take the time to look into bringing new ideas in