Dear KAW: A Dilemma

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 13, 2015.

1. #Savage

2. Nanoc pisses me off, then impresses me.

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with most forumers, anyways :lol:

Nanoc wins.

3. No support

4. Name her "Amora". Because she was begot in love and will always be loved. 

5. Did I even do anything to you?

6. Apparently it wasn't very good and now it burns when he pees.

7. I'll be home soon Deni. I know you miss my uncanny wit and devilish charm :p

8. Pretty sure that was your sister.

9. Hey hey hey..

This thread should be archived/saved in best of only so.. That when Willy's daughter grew up to a teenager, he can bring up this exact page and show her how he got it..

Imagine this discussion at a dinner table 19 years from now..

Willy: Princess.. We need to sit down face to face and talk about how I got your name

Arkosa: Dad.. You can just leave me a BrainMeld message.. I'll do the "meld" when I get around.. Oh.. Btw.. Stop carrying that antiquated rock chip that you call a "smartphone" around.. Ur embarrassing me!

Willy: But.. But Princess.. This is how you got your name!.. It was on this device that I saw this beautiful name on a tap tap game..

Arkosa: You actually touched that thing!? Ewww..

Willy: Here.. Here.. Check this out.. This is the "thread" where I mentioned my idea and got the support from my online friends..

Arkosa: What is this "burns when I pee" comment?...

Willy: ummm.. Ummm..

Arkosa: What are STD's?

Willy: ummm.. Ummm.. You know, we use to have osw's in this game..

Arkosa: Hey! I just MindGoogled J-WOW! I want to be just like her! I'll start a retro mid teens (that's 2010's) trend!!

Willy: Honey.. Can you show me how to use the three seashells again?..

10. I'm FRESH!

DELI-FRESH!

*Note to future Arkosa.. Learn to read.. That way you won't hold signs upside down when you appear on SocialBrainMeldMedia..

11. Name her Benjamin Spoonbongos

12.  The three seashells.

13. It's nice to see a positive post. Good on you, congratulations.

14. Name her cella

15. That show gave my home state a bad name.