KAW is dying (Solution / Banter)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llIlII_Daddys-Princess_llIIlI, Sep 15, 2015.

1. How about you reset and I'll just watch your grand plan fail.

2. It was weird wording, it was more in response to him trying to change the entire game entirely.

3. Op you got your 2 yr badge 20days ago, how can your wall of text be relevant???

4. Hte pays crap on event items for non xtalers lol since there's no chance to skim with the new building upgrades.

5. It's ok Euro, nanoc knows everything about this game since he's been playing since breakfast... Yes the great kaw god nanoc has arrived... And trust me little guy u might wanna fix ur worthless build before u go around insulting

6. Even for wont help this game now

7. Maybe starting a second server instead of mass reset, that'd be something interesting

8. Loled

9. Apparently kaw has been dying for almost 6 years now but yet here it is.....still here 

10. Stubborn people like me refuse to let the game die

11. Id actually prefer a reduction in the releases of events. Make them a rare event. In the last year(give or take) ive maxed out eq to only replace it before i even broke them in.

But, say a bi weekly weekend event that offer non eq rewards, id go for that.

I got 3 years in and im still a small build and i spent pretty regularly, but forced resetting my account would be game over for me.

We could all start from scratch at the same time. After a certain amount of time we would still see the same people pulling away while we are just spinning our wheels.

I agree. And whats the deal with the pvp plunder spells only lasting an hour?

Could at least make them 39 nobs instead of 59.

13. Kaw is dying?
    No its been about the same since I've started I've notice no decline in players?

14. Exactly. I have been seeing these threads since I started playing 5 years ago. Oh look, plenty of people are still playing.

15. Man I wish I was done with this play
    -Abe Lincoln

16. People have made threads exactly like this for literally 4 years.

17. Party in my Dorm has Advertising!

18. New servers like any other game.

19. Too soon. Give it a few years at least