The Farmer’s Journey, Part 5: Apotheosis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2015.

1. bfe is useless for them anyway, who cares?

2. This story is not even tied with equipment, seems moré stories to come... The 2500 rewards are creepy .... Really ...

3. Not all my items are combining together, like it says I get all 4 items but it doesn't give me all 4 (I'm in a hte clan)

4. I just got a boon, and unlocked it, and got a crux chest, and unlocked it, and got nothing.

5. check your inventory, if you have 4 different items take a ss and email it to support@athinkingape.com

6. I can see where you're coming from but it can play a key in osw or if they ever decide to war

7. i guess top 100 will most be huge builds, right? even in osw it wont matter due bfa and pots.

8. Can we at least get more common Aqua/inferno drops? Like I mean 50% chance of getting the drop on all ebs. Keep the number the same though like if the eb always dropped 3 Aqua/inferno or 9-10 Aqua inferno. Increase drop rate!

9. Why did Devs take TOP 500 TIER ? 10 Tiers is what it started with,10 Tiers is what it should be.

10. Obvious, so people XTAL and seal more to get to top10

11. I don't think DEVS would do something so underhanded and solicitous and grimy that would be just low down and dirty with no sense of fair play for second and third place

12. There used to be a #1 I think, top 50 also. Not much you can do about it bud

13. you know how terrible top 500 was?

14. I wonder how much equipment in each slot the top players have.

I mean... They try hard in every single event, so they must have a ton by now.

15. Nice KaW...new equipments looks good!

16. I've been playing for five plus years
    Stuck through some pretty dark times
    Suffered through some very poor direction from the devs
    Played along some really ignorant players
    Continued to logon due to my clannies
    I've been aware of the mental instability taken advantage of by the devs of players that think being on top of a leader board actually means something
    I've seen players leave and once out of the kawfog, enjoy day to day activities
    But I'll probably never see the game live up to its expectations
    It will never be that 'war' 'game' that I searched on the App Store so long ago
    These optional 'events' are sad.
    Good Luck in life Kaw peeps

17. #1 was only for dragon egg event I believe. Guy who has it set his status to "I wonder how much I could sell this account for....."

18. didnt the events before have #1 too?

19. Look above you

20. and i questioned that. i remember kuzmich? becoming #1 at least twice. Im not sure if it hada prize attached to it.