Farmers Journey Part 5 Equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FrostyAusti, Sep 16, 2015.

1. I and many other kaw players think the stats for this event on the sword are too defensive. Swords are used to attack not used for defense. So please devs increase the attack stats and reduce defense stats. Dont make it more than the s4 swords. But at least balance it between defense and attack rather than more defense than attack. All in favour. Say aye or support.

2. Who cares free stuff

3. You want a sword with more defense than attack?

4. No but I'm not complaining

5. People got s4 swords so they use those. Eb fairies don't deserve good swords.

6. I agree with this idea, it shouldn't be defensive

7. you know the stats. either go for it or dont.

8. I know stats and i am going for it. I wish it was just a little for even and balaned. I have saved up for s4 sword. Only 400 mith away from it. You get less mith as a hansel in wars so takes longer for me. I dont want to take anything away from s4 sword. The war equip should be the best.

9. Let the eb fairies get the defense based sword. There is a reason mith equip is known for being attack based

10. Look at the stats 15 mil more defense than attack. Just balance that sword. Make it even. I will probably get the s4 sword soon myself

11. Then quit moaning. Most Pve gear is defensive.

12. I am offended by these eb swords. Spent almost 1.5K mith so far on my S5 offhand, why is their stats almost the same as a eb sword? They just were released. 1.5Kmith was hard to gain! Feel cheated...

13. I feel the same way jenni 

14. But i want more defense

15. I like that it's defense oriented, I'm sure a lot of other players do too. No support.

16. Swords are both defense and offensive lol i like the mixed balance but thats just my opinion. I could of bought the sword or off hand with all the mith i made from s5 but instead i bought arm guard things and upgraded it to lv7 knowing an event would come out for swords. Do i regret this decision? Nah

17. I think they should give u blank piece of equip with a certain amount of stats and let u determine which stats go where. The sword is horrible for hansels

18. I think the new items rock, havein a weapon that is high def looks sweet, stop whinning about everything. Its free and looks sweet......