KAW is dying (Solution / Banter)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llIlII_Daddys-Princess_llIIlI, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Awe you EE and think you're a pvp pro,

Yeah that one hour a day of hits must be overwhelming 

3. That's cute 7day acct did you actually think ur opinion matters lmao. Cuz well it doesn't

4. I have a few alts just about your size, consider this my personal welcome to kaw.

5. I think it's too late to save this sinking ship

6. Oh yay another complaining thread with suggestions that devs won't look at

7. Top kek. This coming from a small hansel with no BFA

8. No one cares.

1. Games don't die, they become unpopular and disappear. They're not alive, like us.

2. It's a game happens to all the famous ones, take Halo and battlefield.

9. @ frog
    Less may be more to you. But social aspect without players kills any chatroom based app.

10. Watch out we got a feisty one here. You been playing how long and you still suck? Oh but you are in regulators so that makes you good? Get real little kid you're a joke.

11. Oh Meow, you so crazy.

12. Confirmed kid

14. support

15. Stop ******* players over....and maybe it wouldn't have to !

16. Instead of posting ways to fix the game, how about we stop wasting our time and use our collective brain power to think of ways to improve the game.

17. ... Wouldn't fixing something improve it? I'm not saying any thing's broken, just...
    Weird wording.

18. Thinking and acting differ

19. Give new accounts just enough base stats to fight. Then for the first week, remove their ability to pvp, and put them on a ' whipping post' list. Some will help, some will kick the Kaw out of them. Second week remove the ability to.hit them. They will have enough rage to seek revenge, and they will be used to hits. Fighters are born. Tadaaaa.

20. Or they will just delete the app and never play again