The Farmer’s Journey, Part 5: Apotheosis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2015.

1. LOL of course someone from Treasure Isles talking junk to Jedi.

2. Times is saying event is 80 min live, our eb ended 53 min ago but nothing dropped

3. I cant find the keys to open the chest

4. No keys yet for the boon little annoying when u have 1

5. Events always start 12pm pdt...u messed up devs causing event to start late and don't want to compensate players for the loss of and hour and a half of event drops. Simple

6. What are infernos for?

7. Coming soon.

While we like to start events at noon it's not a set rule. This event post and full event page (with all details) went live at 1:30PM PDT for all users, when drops began.

8. damn events. Thanks to the idiots who keep spending $ and encouraging the Devs to run it. This game is dying and I'm not even exaggerating still.

9. Any particular reasoning behind the stats on the items? Peculiar seeing a piece of leg equipment having more attack and spy attack than the weapons, considering many are looking at any increase in stats for the new eb(s).

I suppose it's too late to change now ofc, maybe it's to make the value of the mith gear higher?

10. Wow

Much idea

So creative

Very novel

Wow

11. Ok so explain to me why the promo gear from Halloween (sword) is way over powered at 10, veres base on 2.5k outside that the rest had trumpt the previous. Is the sword going to jump nearly 12-14 ml attack on spies or just not be worth the effort? I was looking forward to a spy attack heavy blade to match the rest if my gear. This is sad.

12. Devs wanted to get money so fast they rushed an event that wasn't fully organized.

13. Theres not gonna b a offhand or weapon from series!!!! WTF DEVS

14. Did you even like... Look at the event page?!

15. Same old crap but a different day

16. is there be any drop which started before event started and still going on ???

17. How many drops from wars this time?

18. Is this "journey" going to have an epic finale where we all explode with rainbows and gold and shiny equips and kaw implodes on itself?

19. No moody i didnt. Thank u lol

20. Still needs to be a top 500