rewards for WC and Tracker in EE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WR3CKT, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Actually what would prolly be best is not to give admin to the top 4 cr, but rather establish some system where only tracker/wc get admin status once "voted" in according to some system.

2. Well it doesn't say anywhere that you need a tracker and WC to do ee so I have to say no support you WC or track to win and if your good you have a great chance you get the mith at the end for your trouble.

3. Support.

One of the main problems with wars is that we don't have enough wc/tk, we should be doing all we can to encourage people to learn these skills.

More wc/tk indi = more chance of a fair indi war

More wc/tk primal = more clans warring, fewer people getting left out to dry in world chat

4. I don't think I can support this.

First of all, wc and trackers are products of the player base, not something necessary for the game. You can conceivably play without either. Also there can be multi trackers in a clan.

Finally in my experience ppl would whine to no end about it. During the ASW an admin tried to give me hte pots between wars. Sure enough someone began to moan and complain about it. Less drama the better.

5. Full support they are the the core of warring group. They bring order in war. They deserved to be compensated for extra work they doing to give a clan xtra chance of winning. Either ATA add program to WC and track to the system or give a little to those WC and tracker.

6. What if they didn't deserve the reward? Also what if the tracker changes mid battle because they can't do their job right?

7. Its rough for me, because im a monster in EE. But not many willing to take on the role of Wc tracker, and so i stood up and taught myself to track. I wish there would be rewards, because its work, and stressful, leading a clan of random people, and making a win.

8. That's a minor thing to worry about. If a WC and tracker have something important to do in RL so be it. RL must come first. We are talking about this hard working WC and tracker like -Genesis-.

9. 1. What's so wrong about extra reward?

2. If you've been in even a couple indi wars you've probably seen the 10-20 minute cc history filled with, "wc? Tk?" "Anyone stepping up to wc?" Etc. If it was truly that easy to do, or took no extra time at all, you would see people having no problemkstepping up to do it.

As it is, the lack of people willing to wc/tk is strangling participation in wars.

10. You like winning, then keep on tracking, there is your reward

11. And they will, but there are only very few willing to do that these days...to the point that only a few clans are casting and usually with the same few handling the bulk of the work.

We need new people to take the time to learn how to wc/tk if we want to have a place for all those advertising in world chat.

Want to increase participation in wars? Want newbies to have a place to war? You're gonna need more people willing to lead them, and currently there is no incentive for people to do that.

12. nice idea but unfortunately open to abuse.

Suddenly everyone would want to WC and track

it would be chaos

whatever happened to the days that the win itself was the reward

13. Went bye bye when Ebs started giving better actual rewards...

14. Tbh I would gladly step down to let another WC. I do it to help win yes but I do prefer just to war. When I don't WC I do way better in wars. This is why I started this thread. With incentive more ppl would step up giving those that normally WC a break. Ask any WC they prefer just to war too. But doing so leaves you less actions n less rewards. This would simple even out the rewards to those who take the extra time to step up get the chance at decent rewards too. I WCd lots of wars in S5 and could not get extra medals for actions/kos/plunder because I was too busy in cc spamming targets. Other builds smaller than me by lots stats wise did better than me. There's your proof

15. So much Support for this post. Wc and Trackers work so hard.

16. Went bye bye with people that think like this

17. Full support. Who knows, this could encourage some lazyarses to go back to wc'ing or tk'ing. Not saying I would. 

18. Oh great,why don't you just ask the devs to give u the chests and all those stuff yeah you command the war,u definitely deserve more lmaogood one cracked me up.