Coming Soon to a Forum near you

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Dear Forumers, Trolls, Flamers, RP'ers, eThugs, and those lurkers who, on their own volition, read threads that they know are going to get them mad, get mad, and complain to the authoritahs,

In celebration of KAW's awesome 6 Year birthday, yours truly will be posting an epic kawraphic novel of epic awesomeness..

It is set in the KaW universe and will be full of drama, action, lots of explosions....

*sigh*.. And yes.. there will be those pics too..

Now that those lurkers are sufficiently outraged, I want to reassure you that you will be throughly edutained.. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get all nostalgic.. And you'll get that feeling in your stomach after you ate a nasty burrito..

Now..I have not finished it yet, but have released it to a select focus group in Compton, California and here's what they had to say..

"Ashes just does an image search on the interweb and copy and paste them.. Absolutely no talent.."

"Ripping, gripping drama with bare emotions.." (*Note: hehehe)

"Wait a minute.. This is just a rip-off of the farmer's journey.."

"TL:DR"

"Where's the free Pizza with Bacon?.."

"No Support"

...Stay Tuned.. The current working title is "A Kawtionary Tale".. It's growing on me..

2. So excited I might pee myself

3. Sounds interesting. If theres food im in

4. If you're kawtioned by it, it must be deadly.

5. Much hype

6. It will change the KaW universe as we know it.

7. What if i leak this thread early

I am the all-seeing one

8. Interesting, is there big Booty Ebonys I'm in.

9. Damnit.. TERRA got one of those "snuck a camcorder into the preview screening" copies..

...must.. Rewrite..

10. Btw.. I will be posting an actual thread.. 

11. No, you need to delay the thread, then post a thread saying any the thread was delayed.

12. J low had a previous engagement but sent this for your enjoyment.

13. I request the most largest of all the cheeseburgers

14. And the Topest of all the keks.

16. ^Fulfillment

17. I want my kek too!!

18. Please give a days notice, I will use some vacation time at work, get me some pizza, a bottle of bourbon (thx Roland) and spend some blanky time in the lazy boy......and I'm actually not being sarcastic

19. Can I volunteer to pee myself?