6th Anniversary Weekend Bash!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 11, 2015.

1. He-he-ha-ha well said but this invisible for developer. Use ultra voilet font so they can read too. You can buy that font for 599 novelty from market. (Arrr its not created yet, developer must be working hard to create it)

2. Lol u didn't understand. We had no problem with HTE. No problem with seal.

Problem with 59 nobs , lol change that noobs to gold. Everyone will be happy (not sure about dev though)

3. please bananas in names

4. Looking forward to next event, more freebies than this. :|

5. HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY KAW

6. Sorry I lied. 469B. Check my latest finished rotwb

7. Who got that young 6 year badge tho

8. How do you view how long you've been on this game?

9. Lol

11. What kind of celebration is this? What you guys are giving us if you really are celebrating? Hte promo was expected. This promo is same like past hte's promo where we are paying, infact a new addition is 25% spell. What we got from you all? Those idiotic pots? Please dont spend so much on us give those pots to your children and ask them to hit your ash with those pots and dare you guys call HTE promo as kaw Anniversary celebration. Atleast could have given 25% spell to whole community for free for 72hours but... and you calling this as celebration. Idiots

12. not that i dont agree with u somewhat but hey were getting free *insert poop emoji* get over it they didnt have to do anything

13. Me too :lol:

Threatening the devs for more exposure to the app?

It's like yelling at a restaurant manager that you'll give a bad yelp review.

14. Happy Kaw 6th year anniversary !!!

Although this is a good game compare to many games out there that r really money blood sucker!!

U don't have to pay to win !! Get a free Hte n ride on..!!
    I only wish u Dev make war more fun n more mith payout!!

Peace...

15. Happy 6th Anniversary Kingdoms at War!

Great jobs for could make this game still running and live for 6 years.

I know if you celebrate your anniversary more with your paying customer, we are the free player just got free crystal, thanks for the free gift devs.

i just want share my idea to give more fun for all your customer likes :

* Give us all who online at your special day with special banner for remember this anniversary (with 6th KaW anniversary crafted on it) with special bonus likes 6% bonus plunder and pvp (no % bonus stat and no enchanted off course)

* Give us Lucky Roll (once for each account) with gift of 6 sod / 6 horn / 6 crystal / 6 mithril / 6 nobility point / 6 billion gold / all of them

what do you think devs?

16. Here's to hoping we make it to 7...

17. Yeah a really happy Pvp weekend with a fireworks that give u 200% plunder that make bang to each other !! 

18. Yeah make this anniversary fun, PVp weekend!! Make fire works 200% plunder n can be bought at market place for this weekend we bang each other all day n nights !! 

19. How about they give us 600 SoD? Even better right. :roll:

20. At least it'd not a CLOSING DOWN sale!!