9/11 Reflections

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 11, 2015.

1. It's easy to overlap the police and fire personnel that died trying to save everyone.

And the other planes that hit the Pentagon and the field in Maryland. It's a product of hateful minds teaching others hate and act on their poisoned mindset

Such a tragedy. I thank everyone for your kind condolences, but she is, as with all the others, in better hands.

2. Don't be a hero

3. This is where the heart breaks start 

4. So sorry about the lives lost and loved ones left wondering why . Thank you to all divisions that risk there own life in this horrible event . I salute you

5. This is the most meaningful thread I have read in forums in a long time Willy.

Thank you, and respect to the fallen from 9/11 to today. 

6. I was a young teen and my Da told me to hop in the car and we went to the airport to pick up some stranded Americans. We got a young couple coming home from Europe. Newfoundland and new brunswick were taking planes low on fuel while more sent up the river to Montreal and Toronto. I thought America was under attack so we will be after them. I had two rifles and a shotgun loaded and put them in the trunk.

7. It was about a month after my birthday. I was eleven but I was bright enough to understand something terrible happened.

My mom woke up right after the first tower was hit. You could feel it, you could literally feel something was wrong.

My dad was in Virginia, he called ten minutes after.

Our family wasn't directly affected, although a close friend lost a cousin.

I didn't entirely understand why at the time. A few years later I dug into it some more.

The bottom line is, some people will stop at nothing to destroy what we love. You have to defend it.