9/11 - What Really Happened

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Even if this was true, how do you explain building 7?

2. It is very true it is called "fire science"

3. I see. Do you think fire science can help me understand the reason building 7 collapsed? Building 7 was a couple city blocks away from the twin towers

4. Almost 50% heavier and held another 1000 gallons of fuel.

5. Some people say it was a military kc 767 with something attached to the belly of the plane

And the second plane had no emblems on it to identify it

There was a military exercise that used a remote controlled kc jet and they exploded it over the ocean

6. Fascinating. I'll look into it. Any idea what happened to building 7?

7. Interesting! I've not heard of this. Any sources?

8. There's video on you tube about how people were saying that second plane wasn't a commercial air liner

Also I've heard the flight that was taken down all the passengers were executed but nothing solid

I personally believe that thermite was used and a huge amount of money went missing 24 hrs before

9. Didnt building 7 collapse from the heat and falling debris from the towers?

EDIT:
    "7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA, while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm. The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires, and the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire"

- Source :- Wikipedia

10. Wikipedia? Definitely legit then.

11. I never said it was. I asked a question and then pointed towards a source of reading material

12. Larry Silverstein owned the twin towers. He made billions of dollars from the collapse of the towers. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... unKOKxWwN0

And yes - thermite is the only thing that could have brought those towers down the way they did.

13. At least Wikipedia points out that the way building 7 came down was the first and only time a fire has ever made a skyscraper collapse.

I think NIST and FEMA investigators had confirmation bias. But that's just my opinion.

14. Building 7 housed the some part of the CIA and some people say that the CIA actually planted bombs in the world trade towers

I want to know what happened to the money trucks that were under the world trade towers and why was the only part of the pentagon that was attacked housed the computer servers that had the evidence of missing money Rumsfeld admitted 2.3 trillion went missing sept 10th 2001

Also the 2-3 second video shows what looks like a missile hitting the pentagon not an air plane

15. Why does everything that happens to/in usa have to be part of some big conspiracy ? No matter what type of event occurred the "con theory" always has either the jews, illuminati, us gov, cia behind it ffs.

16. Tha Don the federal operating budget for the U.S. government in 2001 was $1.99 trillion if they were missing more than money than the whole government could spend that year I suspect they might get a little bit more attention.
    Now I've found a nice big long explanation for you.
    In the current environment, DoD has a serious credibility problem in financial management. On January 11, 2001, in the confirmation hearing of the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), Senator Byrd questioned the Defense Department’s inability “to receive a clean audit opinion in its financial statements”. He went on to say, “I seriously question an increase in the Pentagon’s budget in the face of the department’s recent (inspector general) report. How can we seriously consider a $50 billion increase in the Defense Department’s budget when the (Department of Defense’s) own auditors–when DoD’s own auditors–say the department cannot account for $2.3 trillion in transactions…”

In subsequent Senate testimony of February 13, 2001, Senator Grassley referenced these questions and continued, “…these reports show that DoD has lost control of the money at the transaction level. With no control at the transaction level, it is physically impossible to roll up the numbers into a top-line financial statement that can stand up to scrutiny and, most importantly, audit.”

While DoD may debate some of the criticisms of its financial statements and the size and components of the $2.3 trillion issue, we think that corrective action requires radical financial management transformation. For the FY 1999 financial statements, the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were “unsupported”. DoD notes that many of these entries included end-of- period estimates for such items as military pension actuarial liabilities and contingent liabilities, and manual entries for such items as contract accounts payable and property and equipment values. DoD would further note that the “unsupported” entries are “not necessarily improper” and that documentation does exist in many cases, albeit, not adequate for the auditing standards imposed.

Ok now what that basically means is because the pentagon had developed different accounting procedures and program's over it's life they couldn't in one report show how and where the money had been spent.

To many computers not networked together running different programs the money was distributed and spent but it was impossible to show how on one unified audit ready presentation. Hence why they wanted $50b for a unified accounts system for the whole pentagon and it's supporting branches.

17. How many money trucks ???
    Because it's roughly 10 pallets of $100 bills to make a 1$ billion, so you'd be needing 23,000 pallets of $100 bills ....

So where and when did several hundred trucks loaded with cash drive off ? Oh and who was driving them ? Amazing how none of the hundreds of drivers mentioned anything or the staff loading them or unloading them.. Just stunning really.

Again same government who couldn't keep President Clinton's cigar games quiet or the pictures of Iraqi prisoners being humiliated but they can keep that secret. If it's not the government then maybe they should be running the show as they seem to be better at it.

18. How about that so called 747 plane that hit the pentagon but no evidence of a plane that hit it? Ive seen alot of videos and what not about the truth of 9/11 and I gotta say I believe that more then what the media said about it... It was a sad time 4 all those people that lost their lives. May that rest in peace though...

19. I don't know Sep, Beyoncé was able to keep her album a secret.