Apple

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by novus-marx, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I will be shorting their stocks

2. I thought the Apple Tv had been out for a while. The thing that let you cast what you are watch on your device to your television.

3. Apple TV has always been in a beta form, always improving. They have yet released another Beta form to the public but, Apple TV will always be a project that Apple constantly works on more than any other device.

4. That's Google not Apple wrong company

5. it works for ios though

6. Surprisingly yes even though it's not supposed to

7. People still use apple? :lol:

Why would I pay 3 times the amount to buy the 6S, when I can get the One Plus Two with better specs?

8. it is advertised to work for ios.

9. Idk keep watching the news?

10. Support.

I used Samsung phones for years up until I bought the Galaxy s4 and it was a piece of crap. Because of its inability to work properly and not fall apart, I decided to try an iPhone 6+ for the first time against my better judgement.

I have a Rubbermaid tote full of old cell phones from 1999 to current. The iPhone is without a doubt the best phone I've ever owned. I'll never go back to droid even if it were free.

11. There's a lot of droids that cost more than iPhones...

12. "Ok Google"

"Ok Siri"

"Hi corona!"

What's the one for android?
    Didn't bother remember it .

13. It depends on which iPhone you buy as they come 16gb 32gb etc

14. Just generalizing sushi. Trying to judge income based on phones is pretty ignorant.

15. Agreed.

16. Someone say Corona?
    Hell, its Friday and 5 o'clock somewhere.

Unless you meant Cortana?

17. I'm interested about the "3d" touch or the upgraded force touch wonder how useful it would be. And the iPad pro with 4 speakers on each corner that is pretty cool.

Apple watch.... Still don't care still just a gimmick for right now but props to the people who buy them to be the "beta testers"

Hmm the Apple TV's remote is pretty cool but think it's for small children.

Off note the Xperia z5 premium good job at being first to the first 4k display with a very very nice camera

18. Google is android :roll: