Any old school players still playing? - Bubbles

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Luxxx, Sep 10, 2015.

1. 3 year badge right here

2. wasnt directed at you.

3. I am I swear

4. irl?

5. No in the game silly

6. IRL cow's a noob

7. Exactly. Complete noob.

8. I'm still here. My loyalty badge is off, though (Should be 13 September instead of later).

Them are fighting words, but you're entitled to your opinion ^^

9. I'm old school, but anyone who is from old school days and plays this ishhh still probably doesn't even run their account anymore.

I don't play anymore, but i check in every once in a while with people here.

10. I stick my head in from time to time

11. Lol vvv I think I remember you.... think you were in sotra rising ~3 years ago?

12.  'Ello.

13. I used to play a long time ago too
    Recently came back from a Kaw hiatus

Changed my name too >:D
    (Used to be icecubes)

14. Im old school been playing 10 years but like all the rest of these guys its on my "old account" theres no way for me to prove this as this account only has 3 year badge and stats n achievments that suggest im a nub but ill assume you n everyone else are idiots and claim to be a vet .....maybe ill even mention a pwar to give my claim some credit

15. Check in from time to time, started dec 09.

16. Haha yea that was me, hey! 

17. I have 2 year badge if that counts

18. My old account was made '11 but there's no way for me to show you. Soonest I posted on forums was January '12 so that's the farthest back I can prove.

19. I think my name was Chaos back in sotra. Probably a bunch of underscores in there too. I wondered where you went after that clan collapsed lol

20. Which point in kaw does being "old school" kick in?

Pre hte
    Pwars
    Pre pwars
    Pre clans?