HTEs Should Last Longer

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIlllllIIIIlllIIIIlll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. How much do you get for first hit with out bonus spells

2. 750m ish?

3. Crying LBs will get results faster than the rest of us pawns.

4. How much are you really getting for your money?

You buy mobility points for name changes/regin/gold exchange/horns/seals/pro packs.
    You buy xyals for regin (self explanatory)
    You buy horns for seconds to minutes of premium eb.
    You buy seals for minutes to hours (depending on size) of premium eb.

With that stated, kaw is 100% free to play. You can farm quests for nlbs to war or pro packs etc, you can use promo xtals to war as well. However hte often fly's by so fast many miss it. This is why I said a cap on damage should be instated.

With more lands & huge stats it's ridiculous how much damage we do to hte & how fast it fly's by. If you pay for premium item you should get your moneys worth out of if. Leguiana of the lkw lands is great! For huge players! What about mid players? They can barely hit the battle it caters to players the size of redstar & silph.

All I'm saying is that a damage cap allows a longer hte = more hits & more gold which = happier players which = more $ spent which = happy devs and that = longer kaw life span.

5. I normally get more gold from nobility exchange (oracle) than I get from hitting both item phases on HTE in most clans. HTE items pay 10% of total eb plunder, and for 15 nobs, I get 27.94b. It means total eb plunder has to be over 1098.97b for me to profit more from sealing than nobbing. It only makes sense for the devs to fix HTE if they want big players to continue to buy seals especially.

6. I fully support Op in this matter - htes are definitely to weak and to short relative to current BC players stats.

7. They could make a new seal for hte and keep the old one for the new eb that way there is no problem

8. Problem is. People will complain about yet another eb. Use the capping method & that will allow less damage done & longer hte or at least more hits for all. Without changing prices if seals or adding s new eb Lol

9. Yours, too, huh?

Women...

10. Support. But this wont happen. Because the devs will be going on less holidays with reduced income.

11. Less and less people can afford HTE. Their income WILL reduce with less people spending.

12. RYSE, B2B HTE. We don't struggle for seals.

13. Even if we didnt have the new lands/buildings i would still say hte is too short.

Add a few more hours to the timer so smaller clans can still complete it. Add another bar or something and we might be getting close to six bucks in value.

14. This thread is about what we want as active members, maybe devs will listen

15. Devs will never cater to what we want, as it decreases their income

16. R u saying devs have no morals

17. R u saying devs have no morals

18. They ignore 99% of the good ideas the community creates, only reason this has a better chance of going through is because you see LB asking for it.

19. 76.3% of statistics are made up