who are you?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Deadlynoob_, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Looooool, I'm not sure if what he said is the truth or not.

Anyhow I never gladly gave you the clan. I thought I gladly gave the previous owner of the account you purchased (breaking tou) usage of the clan to run hte for events. YOU impersonated my close friend who kept intouch with me on a third party app. We rarely discuss kaw on that social network, so that entire time you pretended to be him. Upon asking for my clan back multiple times, you chose to disband the clan instead.

How this lead to your illegitamite account being "disbanded" as well. Hmmm… I cannot officially say. But I remember someone showing me a screenshot of your banner saying "Rekt M8 #Spragga2015".

All I wanted was "The New Hollow" back. A clan I was holder of for Level 5. I hadn't pushed you too hard for the clan back because he would have never done what you had to me. Instead the real sinister may or may not have proved this by still having my back upon quitting.

ALSO you were NEVER a top admin of B2B nor B2Bfamily. Khatib and I never were going to give you ownership of any B2B clan. You had just been given admin as a new admin for the clan. There were owners, senior admins, long-term admins, and there was your group… new admins. Why you screwed over one of the owners of a clan you just started being admin of? LOL who knows. But Karma sure came around.

You should redo your "who are you" because you obviously don't know yourself.

So therefore cow it is possible the real owner of Ops suddenly reset account is indeed Spragga.

2. I Didn't bump a dead thread but instead since I had just realized my mention in the thread… took my time to correct some publicly false statements about myself, thank you.

3. I'm Johnny Cochran in a knit cap

4. :lol: I am not sinister 

5. Im God.No Support.lockit dooowwwnn!

6. Missing the part of the story where it got interesting 

7. I assume you are op's alt?

8. "I am your father"

9. My name is....

JOHN CENA

*trumpet sounds*

10. Lol deadlynoob u must have had a lot of time to type that down or u dont know who u really are.OR JUST SIMPLY BORED OR SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION. SMH

11. I'm not ops alt -.- I am the original account owner of sinister, then I gave it to ops dumb ass and he caused a bunch of sht with my friends

12. Therefore reset this acct

13. TL;DR. Hi, I'm dindu, I hit eb.

14. Ah, ok.

15. Ive always been parsfan.....ive never been or felt the need to be a coward n hide behind another name

16. This is the truth^

Ie; see page 3 post 1 for proof of spragga

17. Eternal chaos ay? I think I knew you...

18. I remember seeing that sinister ripped off the person who bought the account, he was in wc bragging and then cussed so he would get silenced

19. I'm a fatty pants kind of person

20. Farty.....damn autocorrect